Gerryfry blacklist appeal

Gerryfry

Jun 22, 2024
Your in-game name: Gerry Fryz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181334354

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322934436/

Date of blacklist: I saw the message June-22-2024

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I do not know i havent been able to get on for two days and came back to being blacklisted. I can re-join but when I select a character and hit play I get the blacklist message. it tells me redacted

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): never have

Please list any alt accounts: dont have any.

Who blacklisted you? (if known): I do not know. the message said the almighty server operator

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont break the rules if that is what i have done.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Have not been warned, kicked, banned or blacklisted ever

Why should you be unblacklisted: I really am unsure what i could of done to deserve a blacklist, no admin or anyone before i logged off before my blacklist has ever said anything to me. I've never cause any major or minor issues before

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I dont think i have broken any rules before, atleast i belive so and i have no desire to break rules or cause issues.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I try to regulary play the server when i get free time. i enjoy the game and i dont try and break rules on it or cause issues. I spent alot of not just what free time I do have and money on the server it's one of the few games I play anymore

EDIT: I looked at my computer last night to see if perhaps something I downloaded could of tripped the anti-cheat if that's why I got blacklisted. the only thing I downloaded in the past two days was elden ring and a character transfer tool but I doubt that would cause issue?

Last edited: