Accepted Ghillie Suit rule update to include DEA CL4

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Rewrite PAC3 rule to allow DEA Special Agents + to allow the use a Ghillie Suit.

Current:
"Ghillie Suits (only permitted for MTFs, CI, GOC)"

Updated:
"Ghillie Suits (only permitted for MTFs, DEA CL4, CI, GOC)"

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I can find

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- DEA Snipers will be able to blend in to their surroundings when on Surface ops, like an actual sniper rather than sticking out as a sore thumb in a black suit
- coolness factor

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Harder for CI / GOC to spot DEA snipers

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
All other surface units with snipers are permitted Ghillie suits, there is no real valid reason why the handful of DEA CL4 personnel on each site shouldn't be allowed to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: Bob "Gustav" Smith

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
reasonable imo

although tbh that rule isn't really enforced, i've seen the ghillie suit on combat medics

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
would also like to note that DEA CL4 also includes the DoEA, which sounds amazingly goofy to me, imagine seeing the director on surface in a ghillie

also you could probably reasonably extend this to A-1 too since they sometimes do surface stuff on UK (and at O5 orders, since O5 side of SC deals with GOIs more than EC)

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
would also like to note that DEA CL4 also includes the DoEA, which sounds amazingly goofy to me, imagine seeing the director on surface in a ghillie

also you could probably reasonably extend this to A-1 too since they sometimes do surface stuff on UK (and at O5 orders, since O5 side of SC deals with GOIs more than EC)
A-1 can use them. It says MTF not just Nu-7 ;3

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022

It would look less goofy than it does now where you have agency managers running around on surface IN A SUIT AND TIE with a sniper rifle

Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
NO! THIS WILL RUIN GAME BALANCE AND CANNOT CONTINUE
+Support

• Wow
Reactions: elad

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Hi, this had been done as of the latest changelog. Ill mark this as accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.