For how long have you played on CG SCP: 400+ hours
In what country are you located?: US NY
Time zone: NY east coast
Character name(s): GhostBird
Civilian name: [PAM-HvG]chill
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Do I have a mic Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: The list of all my whitelists are RRT, Heavygun
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received None
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? Why I am applying for captain? I'm applying for captain because I have what it takes to lead, protect and give knowledge to those who need and seek it, I've put a lot of time into this "site" and i wish to climb the ranks to see how far i can reach.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: What makes me suitable for captain? I have prior military rp experience on dayz, for example i was an O9 in the German military for a year before I stepped down. I was active everyday for hours, I lead large groups into battle and had many of my men make it back safe with few casualties if none. I have the heart to lead GenSec into the right direction, I wish to see all my GenSec grow from a cadet and climb high ranks and branch off if they choose to. I can see myself as being a captain and doing great things for D-block and GenSec.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of the Security Captain in rp are to observe, lead and bring order along with writing codes of conduct and filling out/writing documents/reports.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: What is the lore behind my Security Captain? "GhostBird" was a solider in the German military (GIGN). The reason behind him leaving (GIGN) was because SCP-4975 killed his entire platoon of men, luckily he made it out alive, but he was ridden with the thoughts of his men screaming and begging for it all to go away before everything went silent and all you can hear are the whispers of the ghosts on the filed. after escaping "GhostBird" stumbled across a group of men in gear has never seen before, they spared him and took him into what they call Site-DE1 where he was able to speak to O5 council about what happened that day. After sometime and treatment O5 granted "GhostBird" to keep his life as long as he never spoke about what happened that day and hid the scar on his face from SCP-4975 before transporting him to this site. This is also the orgin of "GhostBird's" name and mask.

Last edited:

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am happy to inform you that your application has been Approved. Congratulations! Please contact me on discord so we can set up a meeting.
If you need assistance, please message me through here.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

• Love
Reactions: Rav/GhostBird
Status
Not open for further replies.