Yes, I have a microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD Captain (Holding)
MTF E-11 SGT (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warnings
-Job abuse
- An honest mistake. I was switching to and from different jobs trying to find something to do.
-NLR
- Honest Mistake, a massive confusion during a breach with an MC&D
IC Info

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I want to move up in the security department. I have lately seen Dblock get way too out of hand. I want to fix this. I have multiple ideas on how to get Dblock under control. I also have plans to fix the disobedience with Gensec as a whole.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Commendations - Both before and after getting GSD Captain, I have been commended for over achieving in the Security Department. (Proof of this is in my character lore).

Activity - Both on and off the holidays I am extremely active both on external Comms via TeamSpeak and Discord, as well as on-site.

Communication - I do my absolute best to keep communication open for GSD. I often ask for status updates when I am not in Dblock.

Combat Experience - Being part of E-11 plays a big part of how much combat experience I have, especially when it comes to anomalies. Not only have I scored 5,000+ damage on 682 numerous times, but I also hold a 13 second record on kill house.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
The Responsibilities of the Chief of Security is being the Chief of Security. You need to lead Gensec as a whole. You provide the future for Gensec, you must choose new Captains very wisely. As Chief of Security is a Senior Role, you are extremely trusted by the foundation. You are looked up to and you must keep that in mind. You are to be mature at all times while on and off site. You work with the other Departmental Leaders on new and improved Security Measures and protocols to keep the foundation as a whole safe.
LORE

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support
Ive only seen good from you ingame as both E11 and GENSEC captain, you also have a really cool lore doc!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+ Support

- Amazing application

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+Support!
Ghoully is a respectable member of the server! He knows how to put the GENSEC area in order when it is chaotic. He stays calm even in the tensest situations in D-block and outside of it. Always helpful with the new GENSEC force and other department members as well. My man, I want to see you shine in the security department and see what new engagements you can apply to form better cadets, officers, and sergeants.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Very Dedicated

+Never seen anything bad come from this man

+Very very active

-IC info could have been more in depth

Ghoully currently is probably the best candidate for chief of security and would do a hell of a good job at it​

Femboy Moth

Nov 19, 2022
+/-Support
Great captain solid activity
leadership not as sure about in the early days of you becoming captain after a failed sweep and officer went to me to complain about the DB. They said you blamed the gensec for failing the sweep. A good leader would take responsibility for the mistakes of their officers rather than blame them for failing their duties.
(Please note though this was a while ago and I think ghouly improved since then I just think they need a bit more time before becoming a department chief.)

Femboy Moth

Nov 19, 2022
+/-Support
Great captain solid activity
leadership not as sure about in the early days of you becoming captain after a failed sweep and officer went to me to complain about the DB. They said you blamed the gensec for failing the sweep. A good leader would take responsibility for the mistakes of their officers rather than blame them for failing their duties.
(Please note though this was a while ago and I think ghouly improved since then I just think they need a bit more time before becoming a department chief.)
Oh yeah also
+Support on that amazing doc btw it looks great

J P Bingus

Dec 2, 2022
+/- support

+/- does alright as captain
+active
+willing to learn
- needs more experience on captain

I love ghoully, hes a great kid. Hes fun to work with and receptive to feedback. Despite this, I am unsure if he would make a good chief. I would like to see him step up more and suceed in his leadership capabilities inside d block a little more before trusting him with the division. I do not belive it would be a mistake to make him chief, and I think he could learn as he goes and do an ok job, but I think for him to excell he needs more time.

Reactions: blixer

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+/- Support
- Short application responses
+/- Hasn't been captain very long
+ Very Active
+ Very in-depth lore with a great doc to match
+ Good Leader

I think you do really great ghoully but I said a similar thing on Andrew Kurtz's app. The responses need depth. Yours lacks that alot and I would be more than willing to give you a +Support if I saw longer and more thoughtful answers from you.

Reactions: blixer

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
+Support
No negative experiences
extremely mature
Good leadership skills

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration
From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Ghoully
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Hold

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

This application has been placed on a temporary hold pending the decision of another application. This application will be updated as soon as the other one resolves in a few days.​

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration
From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Ghoully
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

At this time, there are no more slots for CoS avaliable. You may reapply again in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.