Denied Give ci deepcover 3 Slots

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Changes ci deepcover slots from 2 to 3

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): Makes it more fair goc get 3 slots : More people can use dc : More fun for deepcovers more versatility : More leadership

people comlpain when new ci alphas get ci dc and just mrdm and dont properly do a dc but if 3 people can use dc we can assign 1 Trusted CI nco and 2 new ci and the ci nco takes lead and teaches them to properly dc and has good leadership etc and it can be so much more

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: adding an extra dc slot may lead to issues such as more killing ni the facility more scps breaching with a competant team its also possible this could become very OP with 3 Deepcovers with lmgs and good disguises considering they if skilled enough can get out of 90% of situations through shooting or tlaking their way out

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: More people can use dcs i understand e-11 hate 008 breaches but ultimately i doubt this will increase 008 breaches for the main reason aslong as someone is guarding 008 it can never be breached cause of ts3 insta callout etc

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Intel cant do a DC without Director or SA approval and reason
irelevant point considering CI dc needs Commanding officer approval to dc
And I've never seen intel slots all full and if 16 people get keycards and disguises of CI the that's just a skill issue
Huh almost like 5 intel cant take the disguise of 1 ci remember we need a valid reason to id check so we can see 5 agents in our base intel slots not being full what are you smoking i see them consatntly full
IA is police and helps keep order.
we are talking about Intel agents goofball 5 Intel agents 5 operatives

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I
irelevant point considering CI dc needs Commanding officer approval to dc

Huh almost like 5 intel cant take the disguise of 1 ci remember we need a valid reason to id check so we can see 5 agents in our base intel slots not being full what are you smoking i see them consatntly full

we are talking about Intel agents goofball 5 Intel agents 5 opoperatives
If 5 intel agents get a CI disguise then your just coping hard Now.

That's on u

And I barely see them full mate and I main Foundation so idk what crack your on I see 2 agents 1 ambassador and maybe a director most

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Deep cover raids when conducted properly are generally very strong. They cause multiple disruptions and breaches. We believe adding another slot to deep cover would cause more harm than good.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.