Denied Give CPT+ HWL equipment

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion will add the KSG and flash grenades to a CPTs and CoSs default loadout, naturally this would also make the HWL needed to become a CPT/CoS.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Just makes sense.
Makes a hurdle to overcome to become a CPT/CoS

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It just makes sense and would make it so CPTs that join are more likely going to be mature.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
+- /Neutral/

It would be nice to have CPT’s equipped with better weaponry, but, that is the whole point of “Riot” jobs.

They are meant to have the “better” weaponry to deal with situations that require them, such as riots, as the name suggests, along with them being able to man other positions on site, E-11 CP, Checkpoint Charlie, and patrol site it is needed that they have some better weaponry to counter possible breaches they might have to encounter and can’t escape from or even intruders whilst they are patrolling/manning other stations in site.

Overall, I will stick with the neutral as I see the reasons for the positive supports and I don’t fully disagree, just don’t see why it’s needed.

Quick edit: I do agree with needing HWP license to become a CPT, that would be a nice addition, as it does make sense.

Reactions: Gat

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
+- /Neutral/

It would be nice to have CPT’s equipped with better weaponry, but, that is the whole point of “Riot” jobs.

They are meant to have the “better” weaponry to deal with situations that require them, such as riots, as the name suggests, along with them being able to man other positions on site, E-11 CP, Checkpoint Charlie, and patrol site it is needed that they have some better weaponry to counter possible breaches they might have to encounter and can’t escape from or even intruders whilst they are patrolling/manning other stations in site.

Overall, I will stick with the neutral as I see the reasons for the positive supports and I don’t fully disagree, just don’t see why it’s needed.

Quick edit: I do agree with needing HWP license to become a CPT, that would be a nice addition, as it does make sense.
I agree with you, the heavy weapons equipment is needed for the RRT SGTs additional duties, however I belive that it only makes sense that the CPTs and CoS are given the additional equipment as they are the ones that hand the licenses out, in short if anyone is in a position to handle the additional equipment it is the CPTs and CoSs.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support i would imagine a captain doesn't need grenades and heavy weapons when he commands multiple people who already have them- seems unnecessary
also how is giving shotguns and grenades going to make captains more mature?

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
-support i would imagine a captain doesn't need grenades and heavy weapons when he commands multiple people who already have them- seems unnecessary
also how is giving shotguns and grenades going to make captains more mature?
Captains don't become mature by getting this stuff, they get this stuff by becoming mature, RRT sgts don't usually use the grenades there just thrown in for logical reasons and the shotguns are the main part

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
This was denied before cause (We are not looking to make weapons changes)

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support
Captain is there to lead not to danger him self (all you saying with this suggestion that you shouldnt have cpt whitelist)

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
-support
Captain is there to lead not to danger him self (all you saying with this suggestion that you shouldnt have cpt whitelist)
What are you on about? Yes captains are there to lead but that doesn't mean that they don't get involved. I just think it makes sense that considering they're the ones that give them out it makes sense that you need a HWL and naturaly the equipment that goes along with it.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Snow

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
Going to be honest here, I was planning to make a suggestion for this back when I was still a captain but never got around to doing so.

+Support

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Gat,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. This suggestion was denied because the role of a Captain is to utilise and lead those around them who already have access to the equipment.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Gat
Status
Not open for further replies.