Denied Give Scp 106 His laughing sound effect

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove?
Every time a player enters the pocket Diemesion u, hear his laughter

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your Suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the Suggestion (At least 2):

1st Positive
Nostalgia: if you played Scp Containment Breach the Game, you will remember that sometimes, when you were sent to pocket Dismesion, you could hear 106 laughing

2nd Positive
SCP-106 demonstrates a certain level of Sadism or malevolence in its actions; to add the laugh would reflect that in the Game for roleplay and lore

3Rd Positive
You get to hear him laugh.

Possible Negatives of the Suggestion:

I have no idea what the negatives of this Suggestion would be, as it just adds a sound effect for each player as they enter the pocket Dimension.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Lore makes sense as he takes Sadism in his actions, Gives Nostalgia to players who play Scp Containment, and breaches the Game. here is a youtube link for the Sound Effect

Karl Smith

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
Cool little thing that can be added for a little more rp and shouldn’t take long to add

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-Taunts players, and just a little bit of RP

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
+support

Sounds cool, while your at it, could 100% make the femur breaker play around the whole facility.
I am thinking about making a separate suggestion about different sounds playing, sound effects for SCPs, and Soundtracks. But I want to see if they accept this suggestion. I appreciate your +support.

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
+support give 096 his SCP:CB scream well your at it instead of SL one
I am thinking about making a separate suggestion about different sounds playing, sound effects for SCPs, and Soundtracks. But I want to see if they accept this suggestion. I appreciate your +support.

Status
Not open for further replies.