Denied Give SCP's a Spectator Tool/SWEP.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mister Meister

Jul 22, 2023
Almost ALL SCP players just wait around doing nothing but counting down a timer so they can break out.

But what is their to do while you wait? Any activities? No. Any job duties? No. Any form of interaction what so ever? Especially no.
Researchers barely do their job half the time when they're on anyway.

So a simple fix for this dilemma would to add a way for SCP players to spectate the server without physically leaving their cells.
Being able to listen in on players or even communicate to them would be great (but I do consider the problems with that in regards to RP). Even just letting you see and hear what's going on without being to talk back is better then nothing at all to do.

Just allowing the one IMPORTANT aspect of the server - THE SCP'S - the ability to explore even with limits will benefit the experience 10 fold.
It's a better option then just looking at the same cell for up to 3-15 hours or however long it takes for someone to have a 10 minute escape spree to then just suddenly be stopped by a firing squad before you even reach the second floor.

I do hope someone considers this fix.
Thank you for your time!
(and if this idea is dumped on by someone going "Oh BuT tHeY cAn JuSt MeTa-GaMe WiTh ThAt!" A simple fixer upper is just follow the rules and don't meta. Simple.) (one last thing if this idea doesn't get approved at least give us something to DO, literally anything then just stand and wait...Force researchers to do their job. For once.)

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-support

I get there scps but that just feels like it would end up being used for the wrong purposes and end up helping with mingery and most likely meta

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Mr Mister Meister ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Will be abused quite easily. E.g. players being able to give callouts to friends etc.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.