'Gladiator', Benjamin "Benny" Knight

Civilian name:

"Shady"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E-11 PVT (held), MTF Nu-7 PVT (held), Executive Researcher (held), CI-A (held), Captain (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I've received a few warnings for mostly misunderstandings however no kicks/bans

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

I'm not the most Sr Captain there is however in the time I've been Captain I've found myself unable to stop playing and to put it simply I've grew very fond of this department. Though there has been a minor bump in my activity this is for health reasons that are soon to be cleared up. The role of Chief and the responsibilities it entails just seems like a natural and necessary step for me to take and when I heard that both Chiefs had stepped down I'm not just gonna let this department fall flat. One of my good friends and fellow Captains 'Instructor' is also applying for this role and I expect him to EASILY become Chief and be the very best we've ever had, furthermore me and him have a sort of 'duo effect' and we work very well together and I believe if we both became Chief there would usher in a whole new era of GSD superiority and improvement.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I have numerous reasons why I believe this role suits me well the main ones being:

I'm a very active Captain and a very active PC player in general so I'll likely be on for hours a day every day. Though I have been rather inactive recently this is because I've been INSANELY ill and on some days I couldn't even get out of bed.

Though I'm not the most seasoned Captain I believe that I am one of the higher performing ones considering I am the academy of security's Co-lead and I was asked to be so by the ex-dpt chief 'Eidolon'.

I only ever take on one whitelisted role at a time so I can focus all my energy on the server into that so I do the best i possibly can. This taken into account I believe under my leadership I can ensure GSD follows the CoE and CoC strictly and I can ensure that we become the most efficient and most powerful combative force the foundation has to offer.

With my many ex-whitelisted roles I believe that I have displayed a level of maturity and control like few others in site-65 have and though I will admit I've had my moments of childishness and immaturity I do regret them deeply.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The Chief does not have the same responsibilities as a Captain. Sure don't get me wrong the organisation of D-Block wouldn't hurt but the Chief has more important duties such as:

The accepting/rejecting Captains. Captains are needed to enforce the word and will of the Dpt Chiefs and by extension the O5 Council and Ethics Committee. They need to be harsh yet fair in their judgement ensuring all Captains accepted are mature, reliable, can handle classified information and understand GSD as a department not as individual members.

Chiefs also need to do what I call 'Admin work'. By 'admin work' I mean completing paperwork, attending meetings, logging LOA/ROA, interacting with other departments and improving interdepartmental relations. Furthermore Chiefs should be providing and creating new pieces of necessary documentation for Captains such as new tryout forms for example.

Finally GSD's overall improvement should always be in the mind of a Chief. Everything a Chief says and does should be in the best interest of the GSD department only favoring the orders of the O5 council and Ethics committee above their own judgement. GSD should be made more efficient, more ethical and more professional because as we all no GSD cadets are basically just D-Class with general knowledge given a gun, this is something I intend to change.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Captain 'Gladiator' was previously believed to be 'Benny the Butcher', the infamous brutal prisoner of the Chaos Insurgency. However, after a review of many CI and foundation files as well as many of Gladiator's personnel files it is believed the he has a brother named "Benedict". His brother was ex-SAS 'interrogator' and was dishonorably discharged from duty for being too brutal with their methods. Gladiator and his brother Benedict were found on an old abandoned farmhouse owned by their recently deceased father. While Gladiator's daughter was going through some of her Grandfather's old photos far off in the background a very obscure figure could barely be made out and that's when their fate had been sealed. Approximately 45 minutes later they heard a horrible screaming the kind you'd hear just before someone would beg to be put out of their misery, it was getting closer. Soon after you could hear footsteps, loud, heavy, rapidly approaching footsteps. While Gladiator was in the barn with his brother he heard his wife and child scream just for a split second then with a loud crunch and a wet thud their screams stopped. He desperately tried to get back into the main house but his brother Benedict held him back and kept repeating "THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT RUN". When the armored vehicles shown up the brothers rejoiced under the impression that they were here to help them. they couldn't have been more wrong. As the mysterious military men approached they begged with them to help Gladiator's wife and child however as they got closer they realised that the men weren't paying any mind to them and basically didn't acknowledge their existence that is until however the assuming superior combatant said "Alpha bag the 2 civs and load em into the truck" with a hit to the head and a fall to the floor Gladiator and Benedict awoke in a cell made of nothing but concrete and it was all downhill from here, they were tortured on the daily for information regarding the thing that attacked the farmhouse and after a few fight backs the CI found out about Benedict's affinity for 'interrogation' and that was the last he saw of his brother. A few weeks later he was rescued by the Foundation however while on his way out he spotted his brother in full CI gear. He knows that his brother will eventually rise to the top of the ranks and become a leader and he must peopare the foundation for that in any way he can he owes them that much at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksim "Enigma"

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
+Support
+ Very active on the job.
+ A lot of NEEDED experience on the job.
+ Lore is interesting enough for it not to be a novel, but short enough to understand the backstory of the character.
+ Aware of duties on job.

If anyone deserves the role, it's this guy.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Gat

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Gat Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.
Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.