Glazzing US Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Your in-game name: Demetrious Tiggle "Glazzing"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201473839
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363213406/
Date of ban: 6/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP
Who banned you: Joel \"Lemmskii\" McHarvey
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not drag D-Class to their test as Cain if it actually is against the rules.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was warned for FailRP for being involved in a test with 076, as 073. The main reason I was given a FailRP warning, is because I was the one that had the D-Class cuffed/dragged to, but I really don't see how it would be FailRP for SCP-073 to do that. I can see it being FailRP for other SCP's (Ex: 2295, 999, 682 etc) but SCP-073, is human and is aware of the testing and the procedures, it isn't and shouldn't be "very unrealistic" for 073 to drag a D-Class to a test. It also never mentions in the rules for SCP-073, that he is not allowed to be in tests.1687123341684.png
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't have any intent on breaking rules in the first place, I just wanted to play SCP-073 and thought that the rules listed here, would be the rules that applied on the server. I've read over the rules so many times while making this to make sure that it doesn't state anywhere in them that SCP-073 is not allowed to drag D-Class to their test, and it's informed me about all the other rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Server fun, and breaching as SCP even more fun

Last edited:

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Hey Demetrious Tiggle "Glazzing,"

I hope you're doing well. The reason behind the ban was that you were specifically instructed to stop dragging d-class around, but unfortunately, it seems you continued despite the directive. SCPs aren't capable of dragging anyone around as it goes against their nature, it is unrealistic. It's important to keep that in mind while playing as an SCP. Because you had reached "FailRP E" it called for a 3 day ban as per the punishment guidelines.

I hope you have a fantastic day and if you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.

Take care,
Lemmskii

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Glazzing ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Although I do agree that it is weird that safe scps such as 073 can't drag people the bottom line is that 073 does have to listen to reasonable orders as seen in the rules of playing SCP-073. failure to follow reasonable orders such as, "stop dragging that D-class", would be seen as failRP. Meaning that this warn/ban is valid.

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.