Glazzing's SCP RP US Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Your in-game name: "Glazzing"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201473839
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363213406/
Date of ban: Sometime last month
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion A, Stacked Bans, Severe Tox
Who banned you: wrath
Ban length?: 9 weeks, at 1 week 5 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: In the very slight chance that this gets accepted, I know I can stop acting like a complete dumbass on this server. When I played before I purely played for enjoyment and ruined other peoples experience by doing so, I know I can stop doing this and just act like an actual decent person on the server now.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have a very extensive warn/ban history.

Why should you be unbanned: I know what I did is most likely unforgivable, but I still think that if I were to get unbanned. I wouldn't be a asshole and ruin other peoples experience and blatantly break rules. With how long I've been banned, I've matured more and realized what I did was actually really fucking stupid. At the time I just was doing it for a quick laugh or two and to kill some time having fun, I know I definitely overstepped with how I did that, and have just been fully aware of the fuckup I did that got myself in this situation in the first place. I don't expect this to get accepted or to have my ban shortened at all, I just wanted to post this appeal anyways to just say how much I believe I have changed through these past two months. I hope that even if this doesn't get accepted, I'll still be able to play on the server after the ban fully expires and still enjoy the server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can't lie, I can't promise I will 100% not break server rules. I will always eventually forget something and accidently break a server rule in someway, but everyone does that eventually. I know for a fact however, that I won't break any rules that would actually be from me actively seeking out breaking that specific rule, I don't want to be the type of person to do that anymore and just want to enjoy the server how a regular person would.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: The community on this server is unmatched with anything else, over the time of me playing on this server for 6+ months, I've made several friends some good and bad. I just want to be able to play with them on the server again and have fun enjoying the server without being a detriment to others around me on the server.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Glazzing thanks for taking the time to make a appeal,

Due to the fact that you made a conscience decision to ban evade in order to cause more chaos I will be denying you appeal.

You may reapply in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.