Not open for further replies.

Avery Winters

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Name: Avery Winters
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87998391
Previous Rank: Game Master
Date of resignation?: 17/11/2022

Why did you resign?: Due to personal circumstances outside of the server. I do not wish to further comment on this.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

I have received infractions for improper conduct during my tenure as a Game Master. However, I've not received any verbal or written warnings as of yet.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

PAC Knowledge - I hold a wealth of knowledge on creation of PACs. You can view a portfolio under this link.

My most notable examples include animating and importing a full sized dragon for a surface event to showcase the newly added Template SCP job for GMs. As well as utilising a PAC to enhance a prop dupe for a CI meeting. Adding atmosphere and an animated showpiece for the centre of the room.

Many players have commented in the event feedback discord channel. Of how a PAC usage enhanced their experience during an event.

Prior GM experience - Me and Houston have spent a considerable time understanding the needs and desires of the playerbase, as well as developing methodologies and certain philosophies on what makes an interesting event.

A very focal point being that the playerbase should write the story themselves. Which makes events more memorable in the eyes of the playerbase. In which Gamemasters provide tools and environments to the playerbase to create said stories. In addition, I do hold considerable experience with writing for the SCP universe and characters overall.

This comes from a background of being an amateur writer + playing on a variety of SeriousRP servers.

Current Commitments - Regardless of the outcome of this appeal, I plan on aiding a small group of GMs with importing of custom models and generally aiding PAC Creation. As well as contributing to writing for events.

I’ve also decided that I would be looking into creating a document that aims to educate players on how to optimise their PACs. In order to alleviate complaints of FPS issues. Initially it was to be restricted for GMs. However, I would be making a public resource and allowing members of the community to contribute to it.

In addition, I’ve decided to take a more careful approach when accepting responsibilities in my life. So I don't even end up in the same position as last year where I resigned from GM abruptly.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
Avery honestly was one of the best GM's I've ever seen. He's completely capable and works well with others, adding him back can have literally 0 downside to the server

Marecki

Jul 21, 2022
+ Support
+Very respectful
+ Active
+ Good application
+ Friendly

+ Mature

GOOD Luck <3

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
wrong thread location bozo this is the demotion appeals