Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Andrew Kurtz
Civilian name: Jakob Baker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: (Ban Removed)
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I am applying for security captain so that I may have the opportunity to teach and bring up the many people that are in GENSEC to reach a high standard that we strive for.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: While I could go on about listing my past accomplishments on other servers I feel as it is insignificant as it wasn't on here. I find myself suitable for captain because I had been show the proper ways of which a GENSEC should handle themselves. I have learned the many processes quickly under the tutelage of the current captains and I wish to spread that knowledge to the masses of GENSEC. I also feel that I am a capable leader and am able to make good decisions when under pressure and in the moment.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of a security captain is to uphold the standard of GENSEC that is se by the chief. This means enforcing protocol, making bigger and more broader decisions that affect the branch as a whole, overseeing the NCOs and ensuring they are doing there job, and hosting RRT/Heavy tryouts so that the people within GENSEC can progress.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Currently my character has experienced the generic security life that would be normal. The only difference is his recruitment into Alef-6 which can help with performing more rp with site administration and high priority personnel. Below is a brief character database entry:

Personnel File | Andrew Kurtz | Personnel File
This document has been locked to | LEVEL 3 | authorization.
Failure to comply with...
| STANDARD AUTHORIZATION COMPLIANCE |
Will result in prosecution and or TERMINATION. You have been warned
—————————————————————————————————————————
Identity Confirmation Initializing.
Standby...
Standby...
Access Deni---- | ERROR | Initializing.....
Admin Key Identified.....
Access Granted | WELCOME ******** |
—————————————————————————————————————————
| Andrew Kurtz Personnel File |
| Secure Contain Protect |

Zsty8VwXAq3xsfPO2fdVgOTLrTHm4SP6jB_J3kHLKBD6jgE5Ue1Oo9zHfPvtK7PonnIawFw1g8CyUXatNeqKRifRgAlvrNBhaX-YK-ENs98t1j8MKPlf1X4hrk6HKVm39brj74rTxoGynnSFMLw3ATBhMpO7HSgjWvHH-g9ettrBVon9-OdO_Go_MlAXKg

Name: Andrew Kurtz

Date of Birth: 07/27/1989

Place of Birth: USA, New Jersey, Redacted

Physical Description: Height: 6.2 Ft, Black Hair, Hazel Eyes, Has a strong upper body mass as well as legs, Small Scar located on his arm. Has noticeable injury to his left leg due to a shrapnel wound gained before Foundation Service..

Psychological Description: Keeps a calm and carefree demeanor to him whilst performing his stranded duties, but quickly changes when issues arise. Is a very patient person, and is willing to take his time in order for people to gain knowledge or learn something. He is also a hard ass when it comes to performing duties correctly.

Disabilities: Is addicted to smoking due to the high stress he has experienced with his time on the site.

Skills/Attributes: Good at organizing and commanding large task forces. Is an alright shot, and has the ability to see the battle as a whole rather than in the moment.

History: Baker grew up in a relatively normal family and a normal life until his father had passed away during military service combating pirates in Somalia. Due to the loss of his father he vowed to avenge his father and take part in the very same war his father was in. As soon as he turned 18 he became a SWCC Operative within the US Navy. He was later noticed down the line by the Foundation when he and his team had killed what they presumed to be Pirates, but were Serpent Hand Operatives attempting to kidnap a group of humanoid SCP's from a Foundation Vessel. He was later recruited and trained at Site 82 before being transferred to Site 65 until the immediate future.

Relatives:
Alex - Father (Deceased)
Mary - Mother (Deceased)
Jakob - Brother (Cut Contact)​

_Alpha_

Dec 13, 2022
+1
Like his previous application, he's ready and is one of our most qualified GENSEC.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am happy to inform you that your application has been Approved. Congratulations! Please contact me on discord so we can set up a meeting.
If you need assistance, please message me through here.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.