Denied GOC Car ownership

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change it so that when members of UNGOC-Command(LT+) pull out a vehicle, they own it, not UNGOC-Command.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- We can unlock & lock it on other whitelists(Currently restricted to CL4+ jobs)
- We can allow other members of the GOC to lock & unlock our vehicles(As well as potential allies such as the Foundation)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None that I can think of tbh, as usual maybe dev time but I believe the code / settings can be grabbed from Civ, Foundation, or CI.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As it is, when I(An UNGOC Captain), pull out a vehicle from the GOC garage, it is owned by UNGOC Command. It doesn't matter what whitelist I'm on, it is just UNGOC Command. The issue with that is that only CL4+ can lock & unlock UNGOC Command vehicles, meaning I can pull out a HUMVEE on Strike Team & then I simply won't be able to unlock it. This suggestion isn't super important or absolutely necessary, but we would really appreciate it being made this way as it would makes things a lot easier for us when we pull out vehicles(As it is now, I need to ask another member to pull it out & then grant it & sometimes that just isn't possible due to various things).

Also, this is solely for UNGOC Command, there is no issue with regular members pulling out cars & I personally would like that part to stay the way it is if possible.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Ramuh,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

It is not possible to change the ownership of vehicles to be individual, rather than faction-owned.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.