gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
If you would like to have a good response on applications, I would not recommend saying to only allow GENSEC to reply. Having the entire community give input on whether you are fit for the position is quite literally the point of public applications.

Why were you removed from MTF? How have you been playing for a year? Where is the lore?

Last edited:
-Support
-Has alot of recent warnings and bans
-Lies in sits
-Removed from MTF
-App isnt filled out all the way
-Application is lacking
-Terrible interactions

I don't find you good for Captain or any Whitelisted roles with how you act towards other players and staff members.

If you can approve yourself in the next few months and show you can be professional Ill give you a +Support

Reactions: MicMan

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
If this who I think it is, then Francisco there are some issues with your app:

- CG-SCPRP hasn't even been out a year so theres no way you've played that long
- Your application is incomplete - You have to put the lore Section
- List all positions you have held - Even if you were removed and a small explaination and how you improved from that experience would go along way to showing if you learned.
- I recently had a situation where you freaked out in Level 3 communications which is not a good thing
- You cannot only have GENSEC review this. Your behavior towards ALL foundation members is important, so trying to restrict an application to just GENSEC responses will not ever happen nor does it reflect well on the presentation of yourself.

Overall, while I do see you try to assist and take charge of situations which is great for a sergeant taking the initative, you need to improve this application and avoid stretching the truth in it as well. I have only become familiar with you the past day or two so I can't exactly state your activity up to this point either. Until further improvements are made to the application and I see you stablize yourself in-game, I cannot recommend you for the position.

Because of the above, this application gets a -Support. I'd love to see you improve this application and your behavior in-game as you have the initiative but I don't think your ready for it at this time.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

- SUPPORT

Positive(s)

• Detailed answer for being suitable, even if it doesn't seem totally legitimate.

Neutral(s)

• No true interactions face-to-face.

Negative(s)

• A flurry of warnings.
  • Freak outs over comms.
  • Absolutely no lore whatsoever.
  • Removed from MTF.
  • Interactions had with people within the Research Department are negative at best.
  • Inaccurate playtime.
  • Bad attitude (GENSEC only?).

I remember you due to the avatar you have and my Research staff has had trouble with you in the past. I didn't actually have any face-to-face interactions with you as far as I remember, but with the way you've conducted your app, the way you attempt to restrict opinions from others and the negative support from your peers (including your Captain), I'm afraid I can't give a positive support.

I'd also like to see you improve your attitude and this application. You have the work ethic, but sometimes going in the wrong direction with a high work ethic can be a bad thing.

Mar 1, 2022
- Support

Look, I've never played on SCP USA, neither do I remember You from early days of SCP UK, but come on, I couldn't resist to come here and see why a Child, that's 16, decided its a good idea to say -Gensec only to review this app.
Spoiler: I was super disappointed to see almost empty application, but such an ego, I even doubt You are 16 now, after I've read Your application.
Pst: First time do I see "gensec only" tag in 8 months of playing in SCP UK, the reasons behind this are clear: You have been kicked from MTF, and that's there to convince people not to reply.
The part about you being on for 1 year is bs. Servers was made in 4th December 2021

Last edited:

MicMan

May 10, 2022
-Support
-Has alot of recent warnings and bans
-Lies in sits
-Removed from MTF
-App isnt filled out all the way
-Application is lacking
-Terrible interactions

I don't find you good for Captain or any Whitelisted roles with how you act towards other players and staff members.

If you can approve yourself in the next few months and show you can be professional Ill give you a +Support
Alr

MicMan

May 10, 2022
- Support

Look, I've never played on SCP USA, neither do I remember You from early days of SCP UK, but come on, I couldn't resist to come here and see why a Child, that's 16, decided its a good idea to say -Gensec only to review this app.
Spoiler: I was super disappointed to see almost empty application, but such an ego, I even doubt You are 16 now, after I've read Your application.
Pst: First time do I see "gensec only" tag in 8 months of playing in SCP UK, the reasons behind this are clear: You have been kicked from MTF, and that's there to convince people not to reply.
The part about you being on for 1 year is bs. Servers was made in 4th December 2021
Love you to freind

Status
Not open for further replies.