Goodbye everyone D:

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
Hello everyone.

I'm going to make this quite short because I don't have much to say here, although all that I can say first is thank you.
Thank you for the amazing time in this community that I had with you all, and maybe the amazing times I will have when I come back.

You all have not only impacted over 500 hours of my gameplay on Garry's Mod, but you have impacted my entire online experience.
Hanging out, goofing around on early hours, and roleplaying in events was probably some of the best times I have ever had online, however I am very saddened that I have to leave.

I am very happy that I was able to not only weasel my way into E-11, but also become a part of the amazing Ethics Committee for a few months as an Ethics Committee Assistant, I didn't ever see myself getting this far, but you all helped me believe in myself and make it.

I am also happy that I was able to get into the moderation team and help out the community just as you helped out me by just existing and being funny and amazing. I am sad that all good things come to an end, and right now is my end.

I shouldn't be gone forever luckily, but I don't know when I will be back, it could be a few weeks, it could be a few years, or I could possibly never come back due to my other growing hobbies...

If I do leave forever, I want you all to remember me for a bit, because I will surely remember you all too.

Goodbye, everyone. o7 (Time to post a small list of the people I still remember off of the top of my head from my year here!!! yay!!!)

@Charles "Ze" Whittme - Best ECM o7

@Poli - Most feminine E-11

@Jesse Phil Fring - W fring man

@Jimmy Swan - Fat Gus will always be with you

@Crimson - Kinda lame ngl, get better :3

@Cece - Uh, second best ECM 😰 dont sent o-1 after me because of this i beg (banana)

@Kayla - i will join ci and kidnap you when i come back o7 (the 008 test is real)

@Edwin - Common Edwin W

Last edited: