Goodbye my friends, it's not the end

Feb 8, 2023
Most of you have probably seen by now that my activity on the server has plummeted, partly because of an LOA, although after returning from it, I've simply lost motivation for the server. I broke the loop that once was a daily routine of playing SCP-RP, and I can't fathom even trying to get anywhere near as active as I used to be.

As per standard for all leaving posts, I suppose some shout-outs are in order.
There's been so many good experiences I've had with people on this server, and so many good friends that I've met, please pardon me if I forget any names.

Omega-1 Crew
@AssassinsAim I was terrified of you at first, in all honesty, although my respect for you as a person and commander is infinite. o7
@Siren never seen someone who has a PC that somehow breaks any time its repaired lmfao.
@Grover miss you man :( most terrifying o1 enforcer
@Pilot dis guy
@'Corbin' The fact that we somehow managed to talk about the E word daily is wild. We both know what word I'm talking about.
@Neptune You're a massive nerd :p
@Escapee terrifyingly good at TLB stuff
@SkyWing most based Nu-7 Commander turned into most based Omega-1 Lieutenant
@Remmy You are the reason I hate Internal Affairs, it means you're doing something right :D
@Bruce most intense yapper

@BMW and @Alex Honda quite possibly the funniest dynamic duo with the codenames, shame you left when I was on LOA :(

fucking hell there's too many already

Ethics
@RedMann The most obese irishman to exist. Funnily enough, I used to play USA, and I saw a clip of you screaming at Auburn about slams in ECO, and that was the exact reason I decided to play UK.
@Charles "Ze" Whittme Out of all Ethics Members, I am most terrified of you in particular
@Cece heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! going to miss the shenanigans :(
@Asura I will pop by in TS every now and again to send you some of my lovely pokes ;)

every other fucker
@Kayla Your tranq gun is the bane of my existence, best of luck in staff
@Johnson J. Marauder Didn't you drive past my house the other day in your caravan, or was that someone else?
@Ellie I still stand by the opinion you are horrible at doing the griddy
@Dennid can we do more dennid asmr one day?
@Otters might play mrp just to see if you're the same as old mrp lmfao
@Auburn I miss Nu7 COM Auburn
@Requis Please learn what push-to-talk is
@Naffen Can we please duet Payphone

Omega-1 Captain 'Sceptre' has been designated Killed in Action.
rip lippy loppy
Sad to see you go but you are correct, I am the most based Nu7 COM and O1 LT. :)

• Love
Reactions: Geronimo