Goodbye

Jimmy “Sunny” Solburn

Dec 10, 2022
Hello Friends,
The journey has been long and I have seen so many grow and fall but now it's my turn to also fall. I will miss everyone and will still keep in contact with those who wish to. I want to give a big shout out to @Daniel Hammer for introducing me to SCP-RP, Over time its helped me with a lot of my anxiety and fears. There have been lots of ups and downs during my time in CN and friends have been there to help me through when times get tough. Thank you all so much for putting up with me and my strange endeavors.
I will now shout out some people, and do not worry if your name isn't here you are all special.

Daniel Hammer: Damn you for getting me into this.
Niox and Vex: Sorry to hear about ACM but god bless what ever happens to you both.
Cece: Funny efic committe membor, Stay outta trouble.
Kayla: Please for the love of God stop causing trouble you are making medical look bad.
Grog: We had so many funny times together sometimes I wish we caused more havoc as the JSSTF (Jimmy Sunny Solburn Task Force).
Greg Williams: Gregwillams (He would say my name like this but god bless you Greg).
Lordon: Still funny that I got DoM over you also very funny that you never kidnapped me.
I could mention more but I'll be sat here all day trying to remember (My memory is bad) everyone to mention, I will miss you all very much and to anyone who wishes to keep in contact my Discord is jimjammy god speed to all of you. o7

This is Solburn,
Signing off.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7
old ass man, I remember you when prophet was around (peak medical), and I had a blast with you and everyone else.
Alas it’s been awhile since then - but I still thank you for all the memories and everything.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Was going though these and found yours.

Although I am in Civil Networks penitentiary right now. I remember you as an amazing combat medic. You generated amazing RP in mebday. Have a few good memories with you.

o7 ol' friend!

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
jimmysunnysolburn, somehow i didn't find your goodbye message earlier, so im not sure if you will see this, but goodbye and i wish you the best in whatever you might be doing in the future! i only ever had nice interactions with you in the game so i will miss seeing you on the server, o7