Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gregg Methwitch
Chaos name (include your rank): n/a
Civilian name: Chip G Mason
Steam ID: 76561199060664027
Discord ID (name#0000): n/a 240003364258054144
Do you have a mic?: yup
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes, this is my first time applying
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: nope, unless you want to count a bogus "erp" verbal when i first joined
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: not in gmod but have general mod experience
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious role-play?: again not in gmod but have roleplay experience
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: at least 1-6 usually more depending on the day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: because admittedly i've grown attached to this server and i want to help keep it alive and healthy (not toxic)
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well to be completely honest, i'm one of the the few sane, unbiased, non squeaker, members you have.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi, @Prosero

Unfortunately, your application has been denied; primarily because you had only joined the server a week ago.

Additionally, you need to make yourself more active within the community such as on the forums discord etc.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.