Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89417691
Discord name: Striker |HM|#0311
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on the server for over 5 months now
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Gregory "Ryota" Fitzgerald, Zhenya "Striker" Semyonov,
Civilian name: Dustin Deluka (This name changes as it is for GM)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: 096, Nu7 Maj, O1 CSG (Holding), A1 Sgt, BCOM, UNGOC CPT (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have a warn when I first joined the server for throwing a grenade in a hostage situation as I was being pressured by those around me to throw it. I have learned from this mistake and improved myself.

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I am applying for Chief of Medicine so I can help increase the amount of RP for medical personal. I also wish to be able to assist with getting people medical licenses. I wish to help guide those to be able to perform their role to the best of the ability.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
I know a lot of procedures for RP purposes to help increase peoples immersion within the server. I also have worked in multiple high level positions and know how to keep people in check to stop them from breaking rules. I know how to help those suffering from most effects given to them within the server.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will explain how to give someone a Psych evaluation. This is preformed to know if a person is insane or unsafe to return to duty. Remember to not have 999 around as his slime increases a persons attitude temporarily and my cause a false result.
1: You will create a document prior to starting asking the persons name, age, height, and weight. Note down the current date as well.
2: Ask for the reason why a Psych evaluation.

3: Ask if they have experienced and anxiety, fear, or restlessness recently. (If yes then ask them how frequent and how badly it affects them.)
4: Ask about any traumatic events within their lifetime. (If yes ask what it was and when episodes occur. Find out How long they are and if they know when they happen.)
5: Ask if they have been depressed or had a feeling of hopelessness recently. (If yes ask if it interferes with with daily life and questions if they plan to self harm)
(Note if they said no for 3-5 you may skip the if yes part)
6: Check their prior medical history and add any extra info that needs to be noted.
7: Write a conclusion based on how you think a persons sanity compared to other personal. Include if they are safe to return to duty/ normal life.
Congrats you preformed a Psych Evaluation.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
The responsibilities of Chief of Medicine is to make sure people get trained properly in their position. They are also responsible for making sure medical staff are working properly and following rules of the site. If any problem is brought to them they should be able to handle it so that the situation does not happen again.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Gregory Fitzgerald served combat medic within Afghanistan and was responsible for saving multiple of allies lives in the line of duty. After returning home the SCP Foundation took interest in Gregory's skills and recruited him into MTF Nu7. Taking on the role of his teams medic he kept his allies alive within the midst of battle. He was responsible for saving personal outside of his department as well. Gregory viewing importance of intel would also try to keep extremally injured CI alive for the purpose of interrogation. However, during a CI raid while Gregory was trying to keep his allies alive he took a sniper round through the knee. This knocked him out of the battle and once he received proper medical assistance he found that he couldn't server within Nu7 due to his injuries. Wishing to help the Foundation still he changed the department he served in to keep his allies alive through his troubles.

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+ Neurtal.
Amazing roleplayer
Great guy
Good MTF expirence

However the Cons
May just be me, but I have never seen you on Medical.
While yes you have expirence I feel like you should play on mediccal a tiny bit more.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

+Active and Mature
+ Responsible
+ No bans
+ Ton of whitelist roles

- Never seen you on medical

"The Ogre" "Thy Ogre" "Thee Ogre"

Whitelist :
MTF E-11 PVT
CI-A
Licenses :
Medical
Other :
Thaumiel VIP

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
Hold
We will be putting your application on hold until a Consultant position is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.