Griffith

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
504 Hours of TT Gmod

Garry's Mod 2022.07.08 - 18.02.38.04.png

In what country are you located?:
England

Time zone:
GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable)
MTF A-1 CPL 'Griffith'
Steam ID:

Steam Community :: Griffith

STEAM_0:1:638987304

Do you have a mic?:
yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCPRP-UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Griffith's Staff Team Application

guts staff application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

failrp ban for mrdm
ltap ardm
metagaming
failrp toxicity
rdm ban for ltarp

These were all 4 months ago and took place at a time where i didn't take the server seriously however i've learned my mistakes and
have improved myself , I also have improved my activity and maturity.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes , i used to be a moderator

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes , I am an A-1 CPL and have the been on multiple high ranking positions on a multitude of servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
6-10 Hours everday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

The reason why i want to become a moderator is the fact that i believe i have reformed myself into a positive person and enforce it to those around me and i believe if im a mod i could enforce and punish those who bring a negative impact to the server , I also have changed during my time on this server maturity and activity wise and now believe i am ready to potentially take the role of joining the staff team , Throughout my staff applications , i have improved the things which got me rejected and i now think i am mature and active enough to join the staff team , this can be enforced by the people who i speak and play with everyday , I also believe that my reputation has improved from my last application and im more known for being more of a friendly / outgoing person than someone who is quiet all the time , i also try to help people in OOC and on the discord when they also need help.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe i am special over other applications due to my time on this server and the ability to change myself to a upstanding member of this community , i also believe my experience on the server and other previous staffing experience also puts me a rank above other applicants , I also am a quick learner and tend to ask questions so if i am stuck / need help i won't be afraid to inquire and i also have the ability to take hard / complicated sits if i was to run into one , Im also knowledgable of staff rules and punishments so if i am needed to ban someone / assist a moderator i can do it with ease.

Sincerely , 'Griffith'

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Very active on the server + helpful
+ Friendly and mature
+ Good past experience

Only issue I see is bans and warns but from personal experiences I haven't seen anything recent in terms of bans and or warns.

All the best with the application, good luck Griffith!

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
+Support
+Active, has been friendly since seeing him
+Follows rules well
+Positive experiences

I personally haven't been around long enough to see you a few months ago, but I would vouch for you with your current actions

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
+ Support

Since last application I have seen good improvement on activity and rule knowledge. A lot of people know you although i recommend trying to get yourself known with other regiments such as E-11 and Nu-7 since I believe only me from Nu-7 actually somewhat know you. The RP with you was decent. I believe you would be a good addition to our ranks.

Good Luck.

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Here's why I'm giving you a +Support
+ You're Really Active and very friendly.
+ You're A Really Postive Guy
+ You know the rules really well
+ Mature

Good Luck!

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
+++Support
+ Fun to play with
+ Good Application
+ Good leadership Traits

+ Organized and lots of play time
- Those warns tho

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support Neutral

-Previous Warns/Bans
-Not sure on Maturity
-Have got Previous Interactions - Not enough to change my verdict from these

-Application is not formatted correctly - Missed a question about SteamID aswell
+High Roleplay Skill needing role

Last edited:

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
-Support

-Previous Warns/Bans

-Not sure on Maturity
-Have got Previous Interactions - Not enough to change my verdict from these

-Application is not formatted correctly - Missed a question about SteamID aswell
+High Roleplay Skill needing role
I believe i did the wrong type of steamID so i fixed it , thanks for the feedback.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Griffith, i will be giving you a Neutral leading to +Support, for the following reasons:
-You seemed to have matured a bit (you have your times)
+Good playtime and active

-Not many interactions, and the only interactions were very limited or in a sit
-Rule knowledge could be better

Damon Smith

Apr 24, 2022
Big -Support
-Maturity
-Entering other channels on Teamspeak and having Rape jokes.

Has you know because we talk about it getting on random channels with other people on it and start having rape jokes because a supost Trial mod said u to do it is not the best behavior to have for someone who wants to belong to this community's staff. Good Luck on your Applyication.

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
Big -Support
-Maturity

Has you know because we talk about it getting on random channels with other people on it and start having rape jokes because a supost Trial mod said u to do it is not the best behavior to have for someone who wants to belong to this community's staff. Good Luck on your Applyication.
it wasn't a rape joke , it was a minion joke which i was saying in A-1 channel , however i was moved as a joke.

The joke was

"Call me despicable , the way my money gru on me"

Last edited:

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Neutral leaning to +support

-Going 4 months without getting any warnings tells a lot about your rules knowldge.
- Active and RP skills.

- few interactions

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+seems to have become more mature
+more calm in general

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Big -Support
-Maturity

-/+ Neutral

Since my previous interactions, and from your previous staff apps I can tell you have matured a lot. However, due to this comment by my fellow staff member, I cannot in good conscious leave a +Support in this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.