E11-CPL HOLDING WAS SGT
NU7-SGT HELD
INTEL AGENT HELD
DEA AGENT HOLDING
HAD THE WHITLIST FOR B-1 CANT CONFIRM IF I WAS IN THE REGIMENT
RRT SGT HELD
RRT OFFICER

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes quite a few from when i was not intrested to role play. i've had 4 bans to that i had attempt to appeal as they was not a valid ban reason (i will explain more in detail with a sr CPT or CHIEF
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I,m applying as i think that Gensec CPT would be a good CL4 job within the Foundation faction and would like to be able to teach others on how things happen and what to do to make this server enjoyable for every one
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I would say that im suitable for CPT as I use to play GSD alot when RRT SGT was a thing and that i've experienced old GSD and old CPT'S and CHIEFS and how they use to do it i still need to learn a few more thing about the new GSD but im hoping that with this i'll be able to learn that and adjust to the new ways.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- CPT is responsible for all of D-BLOCK and ensuring that it's secure for all foundation personnel and that D-CLASS are being treated right and ethicly from lower enlisted GSD staff. CPT is also responsible for training like HWL, RRT and SGT TRYOUTS
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Officer REDACTED had been a member of the Riverside Police Department for over fifteen years. Known for his keen intuition and unyielding dedication, he was often the first to volunteer for undercover operations and high-stakes drug busts. The streets of Riverside were rough, but Officer REDACTED presence was a beacon of hope for the community.

The Incident
One late summer night, Officer REDACTED and his team were tipped off about a significant drug transaction set to occur at an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. The intelligence indicated that a new, highly potent drug was at the centre of this deal.

The Operation
As darkness fell, the team assembled their gear and prepared for the raid. REDACTED was chosen to lead the operation due to his experience and steady hand in high-pressure situations. Dressed in tactical gear, they moved silently through the shadows, surrounding the warehouse.

The Raid
With a swift, coordinated effort, the team breached the building. The inside was dimly lit, filled with the pungent smell of chemicals and the muffled sounds of conversation. REDACTED heart pounded as they moved deeper into the structure. They quickly encountered a group of suspects gathered around a table with bags of white powder. A few suspects was told to get on their knees as the others had run off panicking no one responded when REDCATED squad moved in to detain the suspects he had noticed they where gleaming like crystals.The suspects had returned and was were heavily armed, and a fierce firefight ensued. REDCATED moving with the precision of a seasoned officer, managed to incapacitate several of the suspects while his team secured the area. Amid the chaos, he noticed something peculiar: a small, leather-bound notebook on the table next to the drugs stating something about SCP-409-2. The Notebook
After the suspects were subdued and the scene was secured, REDACTED carefully picked up the notebook. Flipping through its pages, he found detailed notes about SCP 409. But what caught his eye was a series of cryptic symbols and references to a "Project Nightshade." The Revelation Back at the precinct, Redacted and his superiors pored over the notebook. They discovered that Project Nightshade was an underground operation run by a mysterious figure known only as "The Alchemist." This person was not just a drug manufacturer but also a member of REDACTED. SCP 409, it seemed, was just the beginning. The notebook hinted at other, even more dangerous compounds being developed. REDACTED realized that dismantling this operation would require more than just another raid; it would necessitate a deep undercover operation and cooperation with federal agencies.

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
+-Support. I've never seen you in game ever and RRT sergeants were more than half a year ago. You do sound like you want to learn about modern gensec though, try getting sergeant first

Jan 8, 2023
to: Officer @the cure

Subject: Applications for General Security Captain

At this time your application has been DENIED. Thank you for showing interest in the General Security division. Any questions reach out to me with my office extension, at .Kore.

Thank you,

Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.