Mar 5, 2022
Your in-game name: GToni

Your SteamID:76561198274631320

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GoncaCRLH/

Date of ban: 05/ march/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM

Who banned you: Augustin

Ban length?: 2 WEEKS

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Think on the consequences before doing someting like this.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
yes, when i arrived to the server, i didnt knew the rules.

Why should you be unbanned:
I am an active member, i do usually 2 wars a day.
I know its wrong but, the people i've killed, where my friends, we are very retarded. we ll be less retarded now. i promise.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
It's very sad to join teamspeak group and be just listening to them playing, i dont want to pass through this ever again,(and its been just one day of ban).

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]
its fun
i ve met a lot of people here
good friends

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
Hello GToni.

So the reason i gave you a mrdm ban.

So i saw that you and another guy killed eachother 1-2 times back and forth, then i saw that you killed 2 people with a grenade which is when i started looking at the situation i checked logs which showed me that you had killed 6-7 people and i didn't see that you were intending to stop since before i brought you i saw that you were shooting at someone which is the reason why i gave out the punishment.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021

Appeal Denied

Hello @GToni ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to deny your appeal because you should not be killing other players to provide a fun experience for yourself and your friend therefore I think this ban is justified. I'd like to welcome you back once your ban is over.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.