Gup's awesome GM application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenGloop

Jul 6, 2022
Texas, United States
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): pouch100

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 13 Hours.

In what country are you located?: North America

Time zone: Central Daylight Time

NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A

NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR CPL Scrimblo Gup [417]

Civilian name: Chicken Gloop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:498461484

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my second.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I got a ban for MRDM on August 11th of 2021.

Do you have any previous experience as a Game Master in a community?:
- I have been a game master on many different serious roleplay servers and have run two of them.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have owned two servers and have been playing serious roleplay for about five years.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I can be on at least six hours a day.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I want to become a gamemaster as I have always found it fun without having to deal with the administration side. It allows me to give back to the community in a fun way that is controlled by myself.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I have plenty of experience and have had a lot of time to master the commands and learn what people like and don't like when it comes to the event side of things. Along with this I know how to keep immersion to the players but still have some fun with my tools.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- Sabotage: A spy is running rampant within the NATO or NWO base and is sabotaging everything they can. Squibbing barrels, Slashing tires, Using Killer Keys on doors, Everything you could think of. When the spy is captured another shows up to cause even further confusion.

- An unknown virus sweeps across the base, only a few are immune. This virus isn't a standard virus, It's a computer virus. It has gotten into the comms system and is consistently spreading false information and telling soldiers orders that they should not normally hear.

- An oil drilling operation has been located by scouts. The two teams would have to eliminate the current occupying party, Likely Eastern Resistance, and then capture the operation and hold it long enough for the drilling to be completed. The winning team would be given barrels of crude oil to be traded or sold for vehicle and/or weapon shipments. Money as well.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
- An unknown PMC organization has gotten their hands on numerous SKUD missiles and a few HI-MARS. A radio call between a commander and a grunt was sent out to an open channel that was heard by both NWO and NATO overwatch. The two teams are tasked to stake their claim in the land that the drop-off was supposed to be held and ensure that neither the PMC group or the enemy team manage to get their hands on the weapons. It could be detrimental to the cause otherwise.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR: Policing Divisions would have an event where a spy has infiltrated the base and has taken someone hostage. The goal would be to find where the hostage taker is and attempt to defuse the situation as well as arrest the intruder.

SAS / STS: One of the teams is tasked with a mission to silently infiltrate a factory filled with eastern resistance. They are told to make no sound and only kill when necessary. The alarms will be sounded and the valuable intel will be moved if they are discovered.

IVG / ISAF: A major lane of transport has been shut down by one team, using vehicles and other sorts of blockade. The team that uses the line of transport has to rush in and remove the blockade as soon as possible, Or risk loss of some resource.

JAF / SWB: Air divisions are alerted of an area under siege by the Eastern Resistance. Their goal to exfil any unarmed civilians that are stuck in the area and execute all armed personnel found. All civilians must be checked before entering the evac, As if an armed one gets through the pilot can be killed.

1stAL / 17thAR: The vehicle divisions are tasked to deliver ammo on the way to a territory under siege. On their way they will have the opportunity to capture an enemy supply truck, with the cost of engaging in a fight. The more supplies they bring to the territory the better.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+1 this guy is very creative and that bird is very convincing. Overall though he is really easy to work with and very friendly so will be a super asset to the team

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support

Good guy
Active
Nice app

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
I have never intetracted with you neither saw you in the server.
and by looking at your Vtime and the ban you got it dosen't assure me you're going to do a great job.

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
+Support
- from my understanding, he recently joined back.

- Only good interactions when online as AOR.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @ChickenGloop

Thank you for showing interest for the role of Gamemaster.

Unfortunately we will have to deny your application because you have recently returned on the server and we want you to spend a bit more time on our server before applying back

Reapply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.