Time zone: AWST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gure Bob
Chaos name (include your rank): Gure 'useless' Alpha+
Civilian name: Gure
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526209813
Discord ID (name#0000): !epid !!#1946
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have recieved 2 warnings for FailRP, (One over a month ago, the other about a week ago.), an RDM warn (Okay, this one got my last app denied, I wasn't banned for this, I was only warned! This also occured about 46 days ago) And a ban for toxicity which was over 45 days ago.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I don't have any experience of being a staff on an ingame server, but have plenty of experience with moderating and admin work on discord servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience roleplaying on not-so-strict servers outside of gmod, but this server being the first gmod RP server i've ever played on.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for 2 hours for weekdays, and weekends i can be on for 14+ hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for this server to help increase and improve the roleplay experience for everyone within the server. I will be able to help enforce the servers rules, which can help everyone on to having a better roleplay experience by helping players understand the rules of the server. I can further make the server a more fun and enjoyable place for others by creating a more calm and non-toxic society that works the same for players no matter how long they have played on the server, or their experience on the server. I will provide fair punishments due to their actions, and further help them on how to avoid and repeating their actions again, and any other actions they can perform, and after an action has been repeated and escalated, I can provide an appropriate and fair punishment considering their actions.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can be able to watch over the players actively, whether im playing in roleplay or just actively watching over other players as a moderator. I can also help out by moderating when most moderators are offline due to me being in Australia. I can also help by being a quick learner, so I can jump into being a moderator pretty quick, as moderating and administrating is something I have a lot of fun personally doing.

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
-Support

-/+ No interaction
-MRDM Ban
-FailRP Warning a week ago
-Mostly what concerns me overall is they got a warning a week after their application was denied showing no attempt at improvement

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
-Support

-/+ No interaction
-MRDM Ban
-FailRP Warning a week ago
-Mostly what concerns me overall is they got a warning a week after their application was denied showing no attempt at improvement
The MRDM wasn't a ban, only a warning so

1681973377893.png

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
-SUPPORT
Warns
Bans
No good interactions

Low playtime
says he can only be on for 2 hours on weekdays

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
- Support
Warns
Bans
wants to make the server calm and less toxic but has a toxicity ban

+/- Interactions
no in game staff experience
age is 15 might have concerns on maturity
(if SL approves then i dont see an issue with their age/maturity)
can be active 14+ hours on weekends but only 2 hours on weekdays

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Gure,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Whilst I note that you have improved the time you've played on the server, given you're recent warn between your two applications, you have yet to demonstrate that you understand the rules sufficiently enough to be able to police it on the server.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. During that time, I would encourage you to demonstrate that you understand the rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.