Gustavo Gus Bam Appeal [SCP RP UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022
Your in-game name: Gustavo Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437442545
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198835150818
Date of ban: Fri Mar 10
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
1678456399843.jpeg
Who banned you: claire
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): i don't know how to get that link but actually if anyone wanna contact me to talk about what happened exactly here's my discord (seifsssz#3060)

What will you do to stop this from happening again: next time if me and another person want to start the 1v1 i will ask him for fully consent even if i win i will make sure he's not a kid that will go and cry about losing 1v1 as an RDM

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: yeah i have been but that was since long time ago let's say 3 or 4 months

-Why should you be unbanned: [because it was me and another CI member we were killing each other for fun at the CI base and after a while i start winning and he did report me for RDM what's funny is that if you check logs you will see that he killed me a lot too and also the staff member who banned me he saw that i didn't kill him alone he killed me too]

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i didn't mean to break any rules it was just me and him having fun

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because i know most of my friends from there and i love the server i have a lot of fun in it

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello @Gustavo Gus

I banned you for MRDMing other CI in bunks, and after I asked a Member of SL I was told to give you the MRDM Ban due to the fact you had killed multiple people without a valid reason.

Stay safe,
Claire.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022
Hello @Gustavo Gus

I banned you for MRDMing other CI in bunks, and after I asked a Member of SL I was told to give you the MRDM Ban due to the fact you had killed multiple people without a valid reason.

Stay safe,
Claire.
yeah i understand that but the funny thing is we were having fun all in the CI base as i told you we were waiting for the next raid time and we were having fun but that guy got pissed off and then he decided to report me but if you ask any of the other people they will say that we were having fun and actually he started it and other people joined us while we were shooting and killing each other i thought that's actually fine like we're not breaking any rules but anyway no hard feelings for you i know you were just doing your job

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Gustavo Gus, thank you for making the appeal.

To my understanding, the situation was a fun one to begin with, but it's a matter of the fact that one of the parties involved in this situation had made a sit against you for MRDM, and by checking logs, it is evident that that was the case.

You also said in your reply to Claire on this thread, "We're not breaking any rules", but if you weren't breaking any rules, then that sit wouldn't have been made against you; you were both equally in violation of the RDM rule, regardless if it was just for fun.

I would also like to make it apparent that you said "he started it", but the logs show that you were the one to kill him first, and then it went back and forth from then on. Even if it was a friendly situation to begin with, you both shouldn't have been RDMing one another repeatedly.

I would also like to make it known that the other party participating in this situation also received a ban for MRDM.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi,

Both staff members involved followed all staff guidelines and policies; "having fun" is not a viable enough reason to break server rules. I will however be reducing the ban to five days due to the shared liability of both parties.

Thanks​

Status
Not open for further replies.