Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Information

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244659030
Discord name: sammysammer
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A little over or under 2 years.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): All of my characters are named Bob Gustav Smith, other names i've had in the past are Theodore Williams III and Rob Banks
Civilian name: Bob Gustav Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes but I almost never use it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am holding the rank of CI Beta, GOC SPC and have held CI Gamma (two times), Nu7 Private and E11 Private.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I currently have 0 active warns and 1 active ban (in the last 6 months) for severe toxicity.

Application

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for the position of Security Captain as i belive i meet all the necessary criteria to be part of the security leadership, and I wish to obtain this role in order to generally improve gensec by actively hosting tryouts for licenses and disciplining the security department, as I have a lot of prior experience, outside of SCP RP, as an officer in various factions. As a security captain I wish to discipline my GENSEC subjects to improve our reputation.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I belive i am suitable for the role of security captain as i have a strong background in combative based roles in other communities. In the past i have held positions of high power in regiment like groups or clans in other videogames, where my primary responsibilities were hosting tryouts and managing a small community. I have also played on SCP-RP for a long time, and have tons of experience in other regiments and general server knowledge. I believe all of these qualities make me an above average contender for this role.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Security captains have multiple responsibilities in roleplay. First of all, they have authority over all other GENSEC personnel (excluding chief of security), and they must make sure all D block related operations are running smoothly. Second of all, they have the power to ban people from security jobs, and they must use this to punish misbehaviour accordingly. This might be considered out of roleplay but they also regularly host tryouts for HWL and Riot Control licenses. Summed up, security captains ensure the, well, security of the facility by commanding GENSEC.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bob Gustav Smith (different then the other 3 Gustavs), born in Karlstad, Sweden, joined the police force at the age of 23, throughout several years of service he eventually achieved the rank of poliskommisarie or police comissar. Eventually, following an incident regarding police brutality Gustav was fired from the police force, but due to his experience he was able to be hired as a bodyguard for a high profile oil baron in the middle east. He was eventually contacted by a hiring manager from the SCP Foundation to join the organisation as part of the security department as an officer. Throughout his experience in the security force, he was able to find a nice position as a captain.​

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-Never seen you in game (might be time zones I’m GMT)
-Decent application
-seems to be passionate

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings, @Bob "Gustav" Smith
As the new captain in the gensec force i decided to give you -Support on this application for the following reasons.

Positive support
-Positive
-Has some experience

Neutral support
-N/A

-Negative support
-I have not seen you on gensec at all.
-Known minge
-I don't think he is ready yet.

From what i have seen, you have a long way to go before becoming a captain, please take some time and study what is the role of captain about, its not just playing officer for 2 weeks and hoping that will be enough, you have to be professional and competent for this position as its CL4 position.

This feedback is not here to harm you on your journey to become a captain, but to give those reading the application a feedback from the member of the community.

Best of luck on your application and have a good day,
-Captain Elijah Kamski

Last edited:

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Hello @Elijah "Xenon" Kamski , thank you for taking your time to give feedback on my application, however I think some of the points you make are invalid.
-I have not seen you on gensec at all.
-I don't think he is ready yet.
From what i have seen, you have a long way to go before becoming a captain, please take some time and study what is the role of captain about, its not just playing officer for 2 weeks and hoping that will be enough, you have to be professional and competent for this position as its CL4 position.
First of all, just because I'm not super active on gensec at the time of submitting my application doesn't mean I'm not aware what the role of captain is about, I feel like my response to the "What are the responsibilities of a captain" question covers enough of this. I have played gensec a lot in my time under different names.
-Known minge
This is textbook cherry picking. If you strictly look at some of my past actions you might deduce that I might be a "minge", but I can guarantee that you can't mention a single thing I have done in the last half a year that could make you arrive to this conclusion.

This feedback response is not here to harm you on your feedback giving career, but to inform those reading the application on potentially misleading responses.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Hello @Elijah "Xenon" Kamski , thank you for taking your time to give feedback on my application, however I think some of the points you make are invalid.
This is always on my negative support comment. (if i feel like someone is supposed to recieve a different feedback from me, i give it to them.)
This feedback response is not here to harm you on your feedback giving career, but to inform those reading the application on potentially misleading responses.

and indeed i used to have some clips of you minging on ranger and even on foundation personnel.

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
to: Bob "Gustav" Smith (bob-smith@site65.scp.fnd.ca)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

1706716296178.png
The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office
Hello @Bob "Gustav" Smith
First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be denied, no further action is to be taken.

The reasons for this denial may not be elaborated here in this final verdict, however should you have any questions about this denial, please get in contact with me or @Zack Baker I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.

Zack Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.