Gustav's Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: sammysammer (no tag)

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: All

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 780471288010899527

Date of ban (if known): September 31

Reason for ban (if known): "Innapropriate Behavior", i mentioned the words "Kinhea" and "Preorder" together in #mess-hall, im not gonna go into detail on what exactly this means but if your high ranking enough to review appeals you probably know what it's about.

Who banned you?: Cloak

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Only one time, which was a simple misunderstanding and i was shortly unbanned afterwards.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): Im not gonna say that this ban was unfair, Cloak might want to keep some sensitive topics a secret but i believe that this wasn't a proper punishment, he could have just messaged me to not talk about that in public and deleted the message, but instead i got permabanned from all CN discord servers. I have been playing SCP RP for over a year and even though im barely active ingame anymore i wanna continue being in the discord server watching highlights submissions and chatting with friends.

edit : Adding onto this, i've seen other people recieve WAY lesser punishments like just mutes for this.

Last edited:

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Hi, you are associated with blacklisted players and ban evaders, I don't believe you returning would be a benefit to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.