H.U.N.K special agent application {US}

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.U.N.K.

Jul 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158062459

Discord name: H.U.N.K.

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for a year.

In what country are you located?:USA

Time zone:EST

Character name(s):H.U.N.K.

Civilian name:baby “H.U.N.K.”

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: yes I do

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (HELD) MTF O1 MAJ,MTF A-1 SGT, MTF B-1 CSG, NU-7 LCPL, CI-B, MTF O1 SGT, UNGOC SPC.

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one FAILRP warning when I very first began the sever but it has expired.

-

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

- I’m applying for the role because I feel as this is a great department already with the activity and the CL4 members are some of the most respected people I know. They take the Job seriously and I feel like I can grow long term with the DEA working alongside them

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

- My experience with all the CL4 jobs I had from protecting the ethics and the O5 council also my very great combative history With B-1 and nu7. I have managed and mentored plenty of people during my time as O1 MAJ, I am also very mature and take my job serious making sure any task will be completed.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have only written one document. What makes a document good is detail and explaining what it’s about like having a table of contents, also how can you benefit from doing a test or an exercise you gotta make the person reading the document feel as if they are writing and performing the test or exercise

-

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: - to uphold the responsibilities of the agency managers when they are not on site and to train operatives and agents to be sure they are ready to perform on the field.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: “H.U.N.K.” having finished another mission where he is the only survivor takes a deep breath and realizes that something has to change to prevent his men dying. He then proceeds to reach in his pocket and pull out a note from the foundation with a mission for him to do and coordinates on it to a specific location. He laughs as he realizes he has been to this place before and narrowly escaped the clutches of the Chaos insurgency. He thinks back to when his team got captured and the commander looked him in the face, smiled and said “this is the grim reaper that I keep hearing about? You look very killable to me right now”. “H.U.N.K.” Knows he can end this today and get revenge for his team having been killed with no chance of survival. The foundation also informed him of a new team that he will be dispatched and working with. They are special agents working in the “department of external affairs” he heard they are highly trained soldiers and won’t be so easy to take down. He is met by them outside the chaos base they don’t communicate much only say their callsign and that they are ready on his go. He smiles and they move in the base end the chaos.

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

One of my favorite people on-site, works hard and has the needed experience to fill this position!

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.