Denied Hailstorm Revolver change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InkTheLynx

Oct 11, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

[My suggestion is changing how the Hailstorm works.

changing its category from a energy weapon to a normal weapon, and put it as a option for a perma revolver.
(Mostly for looks to be honest)

I understand why a normal revolver is not a perma, since it would give a long range high damage weapon to anyone.

But the hailstorm is different, its quite lackluster in damage and lack of any sight attachments it would not become a pocket sniper.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

[I dont know, I dont think it has.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

[The weapon could become a perma, bringing more money to the server and giving more player expression.

The gun would be much more used, since rigth now no one ever uses it, it could become a sidearm for non-combatives like a consultant. ]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[I dont see any negatives at the moment.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Bringing it to a normal weapon and making it a perma would not only give us more sidearm options (currently only 3 perma ones) and could bring a bit more money for the server.]

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 19

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

People have permbought guitars and flare guns so this would get bought in the end as well.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
-Support HELL NO we are not doing hail storm as a perma that is stupid and too op it would ruin the server

InkTheLynx

Oct 11, 2023
-Support HELL NO we are not doing hail storm as a perma that is stupid and too op it would ruin the server
Ttk (time to kill) of the revolver is sub par, its 2 headshot kill even from close range, which is the same as the 1911, which has more bullets and less recoil.

How could a sub par weapon, wich high recoil, ok damage and a low time to kill break the server exactly?

Mr_poptart

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 17, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi <InkTheLynx>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

<This will take away from the MC&D job as they sell the weapon>

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.