List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
096 wl,
E11 PVT (UK, held)
,E11 PVT(US, held)
E11 SPC (holding)

Ci beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

Because i believe my skills and abilities can be put to use efficiently in gensec with the captain role. I want this to be my first cl4 role and its a little embarrassing being total level 109 and having no cl4 roles. I have passion in this department and want to help it grow from its very roots to the moon. being captain from being RRT sergeant is my next planned step in my career in gensec. Another big thing is that there is no one to authorize desperately needed sweeps when a captain is offline, so I want to fill in that gap.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I know the responsibilities of a captain (refer to the question below), I have organized a couple successful sweeps and gave the starting and the ending debrief for all of them so i already practice 1 responsibility of a captain. I command cadets and officers in dblock with maturity and respect. I have witnessed and studied how other sr captains act while on duty so i know how to be a good captain with professionalism. I also understand that some people have a higher mental capability to be a better a leader than i am but with lower ingame ranks which puts me on an even playing field

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
These are going to be in bullet points
- To organize sweeps
-To always be mature and respectful
-To host license tryouts (RRT & HW)
-To watch over dblock
-To correct lower gensec on mistakes they are making
-To act as a role model for lower gensec
-To try to act as a mentor to lower gensec
- To follow the orders of the CoS
-To strike RRT license holders
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Grief'

ACT 1 "Denial"
Bashar, code name "Halo" was a sheriff of a local town in canada called Pinewood. He was the best at his job and always caught criminals, no robbery was every successful with him in town. He had a son called ismael who was a shoemaker. ismael was the total opposite of his father, he was rude, always had a frown on his face and was always disrespectful to everyone meanwhile bashar was friendly, nice and always put a genuine smile on. bashar was the strongest person in town hence why no robberys were ever successful. One day, they both got an invitation. Bashar got an invitation to a organization with no name meanwhile ismael got an invitation to the chaos insurgency. They both accepted the invitations as they both paid good money.

ACT 2 "Anger"
"Halo" was placed in the general security division while his son got placed as an alpha. They both shined in the organization with "Halo" always making sure dblock was safe and ismael being the best raider. Bashar eventually got promoted to sergeant for his efforts and ismael got promoted to delta. Bashar then got placed in RRT so he became an RRT sergeant. ismael was given a test to raid the facility and recover a cl4 document and take the CoS as a hostage to be promoted to delcom

ACT 3 "Bargaining"
Ismael proceeded with the raid. He went through the vents and took out 2 tech experts and took their disguise with their keycard. He proceeded to go to a ethics assistant's office and took out the assistant in personal wing and stole her keycard. He went to the CoS's office and tranquilized him, putting him to sleep. He stole a cl4 AND a cl5 document and put the CoS in a trash bag to hide his body. Thats it, he will get promoted to delcom, all he needs to do is to go the the vents again and return to base. As he was making his way through, he was stopped by "Halo". He asked for ID and sweat was dripping down ismael's face. The only way to dodge this was to kill him.

ACT 4 "Depression"

Ismael pulled out a pistol and shot at the sergeants head. "Halo" dodged it and punched ismael in the face with his deagle, disarming him. He cocked his weapon and shot the man in the face. He took off the hat and glasses to find out..."Halo" passes out from the shock. When he woke up, the CoS promoted him to captain for his efforts but the grief was too much. He had to go to therapy for 3 months. After he recovered, "Halo" became known as the person who raised general security to great lengths. He always had the same redeeming qualities as his time as a sheriff

ACT 5 "Acceptance"
(5 YEARS LATER)
"Halo" is still a captain. He opens the dblock door and smells the dirty air of dblock. He goes to the tower to look for naughty dclass when suddenly *stab* an unknown person stabs him in the heart from behind then in the neck. He managed to pull out his pistol and shoot the attacker in the chest, wounding him. and then another shot in the head. He analysed to attackers face and it was a ci mcom. He died seconds later along with the ci. He went into the light and couldnt be revived. The site held a 10 minute silence for him and dug his grave near the pinewood bakery where he would always grab a donut with a coffee during his time as a sheriff.
(The End)

Reactions: Snavier

Kai "Void" James

Jan 8, 2023
+support

I Typically Don't care to + any apps besides those within my department but this kid has been on GSD since he practically Joined the server give this man his Captain lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.