"Halo"'s Special Agent Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:627077300

Discord name:
wiiu4510

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since February 2023, 5 days month vtime

In what country are you located?:
Kuwait

Time zone:
GMT+3

Character name(s):
Bashar "Halo" Mousa-F
"Respirator"-CI
"Ventilator"-CI(LSP)
Bashar "Halo" Bumijdad-GOC

Civilian name:
Bashar "Halo" Chawily

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What are your total levels?:

1702239251084.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding: ECA, Captain, E11 CSG, 096, 22415, CI-D, IA
Held: OSA, Consultant, GOC CPL, CI-B x2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Expired RDM warn from August

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 3.5 Months

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I am applying for special agent because I really enjoy playing DEA as it is a complete bundle of what combative roleplay so I could build upon that and enjoy the server for some of the best contents it can offer for me.
I also really want to help DEA in its efforts by training people and teaching them along the way of them being a DEA agent.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

-What makes me suitable for special agent is my ability to always handle problematic situations swiftly and
effectively. What also makes me suitable is my CL4 experience which is proof I am ready for this role as I was ready for the others by being mature and respectable.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written 15 documents ingame and 3 google docs. What makes a document good is having proper formatting, spelling, and all around good english that attracts the reader.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

-Normal DEA duties(Hostages, trespassers etc)
-Training new agents
-Follow orders from agency managers+
-Job ban
malicious DEA
-Blacklist MC&D
-Give MC&D permits
-Host Sr agent tryouts

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Come on! Come on! No!"

Bashar sat there, raging at his video game as he has been for the last 5 years. He has no job, no soul nor a healthy life-style. One day, He wanted to change himself for the better so he went to the gym in hopes of being able to be enlisted in the Canadian army. His motivation to impress everyone around him is what drived him to improve himself. He jumped like a rabbit when he received a letter from the canadian army saying he was chosen for enlisted. The day after, he drove to boot camp for his basic training. He was proven to be very skilled in gun combat because of his VR games back home so he was put in a task force that specialized in hostage recovers and counter
terrorism.

He rose up to the rank of First Sergeant, doing many classified operations in the United States and israel, repelling illegal operations in those locations. The foundation took note, and sent a agency manager to recruit him into the department of external affairs. He successfully passed the training and got recruited as a junior agent within the foundation.

He spread sweet perfume and fragrances during his time as a special forces operative, now its time to spread tears and blood around. He was called in to do many operations that would be considered unethical in the publics eye, like forcing a old man to drink class E, causing him to have a seizure and die. But he knew this had to be done for the greater good.

His efforts did not go unnoticed and was promoted to senior agent. He was given a M4 para in his standard loadout to deal with operations that required more death than usual. He believed that :

"Nothing removes the humiliation from the foreheads
but the showers of bullets"

And he took that to heart. One of His missions included going to a place in Madagascar. This area had a strange ability for mass amnestications to not work. Unfortunately for the civilians in that area, a infobreach started so there was no way to contain, unless a bullet shower was in that area. He got placed a squadron to fight the infobreach. They had to kill Every. Single. Civilian in there including the woman and children.

The grief was too much, he couldn't handle it. He was on the verge of quitting the foundation but a member the O5 council knew his worth in the foundation. To pull him back, he received a promotion to special agent and a CL4 keycard. He was glad he only had a sniper, for the M4 was devastating to spray.
His time came when he had a operation in
Saudi Arabia called "Desert Cloud" . He had to raid a CI base in there with 50 operatives in the cell. He was a 1 man army however, he captured a wondering beta and took his disguise. The main objective was to destroy a few documents on an O5 member. The silencer was on his pistol, His legs were ready and so was he.

He entered the cell with some greetings. He spotted some CI in the bathroom, 2 very easy kills. One of which was a DELCOM. He took his disguise and keycard, hid both of his bodies and made his way to the CL4 room. There were 4 people in the DELCOM room, one of which was the LTCOM. None of them were armed, and none
anticipated.

He shot all of them in 5 seconds, no one noticed. He took the docs but suddenly he was dragged backwards and stripped of his pistol. In his final moments he sees a strange hooded man. "The sheath won't cover an angry sword" he says.

His blood shined in the light. He won't remain in the chains of humiliation, for he became a stranger in this world

*Bang*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.