Not open for further replies.

Hamptr

Jun 20, 2024
Your in-game name: Hamster Lobster
Your SteamID: 76561198361238457
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hamptrrs/
Date of blacklist: 6/20/24
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
Literally no clue, the only thing I can think of is my logitech g502 mouse having a freewheel, so I bind mwheel up to jump and bhop with that, Other than that, I was playing as civillian, and got a mtf keycard lvl 3 from a dead mtf (CI killed him), and went around the surface area of the scp site into the armory, where I then got banned shortly after. the game said that I was cheating during the blacklist, I was pressing everything in the armory room.

(After reading the rules, I realize that bhopping is not allowed, and I have now learnt my lesson from bhopping)

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None, I use warp since I paid for it for secure internet.
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Server operator
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

Not bunny hop anymore

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
No
Why should you be unblacklisted: I read the majority of the rules and realized that bunny hopping is failrp on this server only
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll unbind mwheelup to jump so I do not bhop
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It seemed like a really fun server, but I was just mainly messing around, I would like to get unbanned to actually play scp rp and not just goof off, I just don't like playing as class d, since tests never occur.

Hamptr

Jun 20, 2024

Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons, On-Board Memory, PC / Mac​

LINK:

Apologies for the delay in response, I have turned off email notifications due to storage space on my email.

YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MOUSE WHEEL:

Hamptr

Jun 20, 2024
Step 1. Open Gmod Console
Step 2. use command "bind mwheelup +jump"
Step 3. Load into any gmod server, unlock freewheel on mouse
Step 4. Spin mousewheel up, bonus points for using an air can to increase speed.
Step 5. If you want to go a step further, macros can be set up natively on the mouse, but that's a lot of work for something like this, this mouse allows coding natively, and allows macros to be binded. i.e when you click a button, the mouse will emulate keyboard presses, or whatever you want it to do.
Step 6. (Optional; I used to play a lot of csgo surf and became really good, bhopping is just second nature atp)
I use no code to bhop, just binded mousewheel.

I get that bhopping is against the rules once I had read it, but a blacklist is a bit excessive instead of lets say something like a warning. I do not condone cheating, nor do I care for it.

TO CLARIFY: Since you are referring to the mouse bhop as a problem, this is not exclusive to the server, you would have to add a script to add delay to jumps to 100% fix this. This can be done on any server, and is not a matter of bypassing or exploiting. It can be done natively on the engine.

EDIT: YOU CAN SEARCH HOW TO BHOP GMOD AND THERE IS A MILLION TUTORIALS ONLY WITH BINDS, NO SCRIPT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.