Harrison/schizo 3D dev app

Apr 19, 2024
you have a mic?: yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: yes

Have you received any bans?: yes

How confident are you with Blender/Maya/3DSMax (or any other software that applies) (Rate yourself 1-10 using one rating guide): 6

Do you have previous experience as an Artist for GMod?: i do not but i do have experiences in CK3 making new weapons models for mod and then ARMA 3 making new weapons skins and a whole set of remodel cars, FIVEM as well but with light only debadging cars

Why do you want to be a Artist? What can you help us with?: i can help with new outfits weapons weapon skins and light word with cars but i can learn, moreover i wish to help CN and make some new friends on the way

Which server(s) on Civil Networks do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? Have you made & edited any models before? If so attach some images showcasing your model or edit:

List any ideas of new models or edits for CN that you would like to work on:

How confident are you with QC? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 3

Do you have any experience with Crowbar?: no

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: 8

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: making new skins for players to use moreover new weapons and cool new event items people can use new helmets and or vest

Lion

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Aug 26, 2023
United States
www.github.com
You really need to include some past work in your application if you want any hope of being accepted. If you're unable to get the CN website to show images, just link to an imgur collection / gallery (or whatever they call a collection of images).

Also, please be sure to answer all the questions on the application. Unless it's just not showing for me, I don't see any answers for these two questions in your application:
Which server(s) on Civil Networks do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? Have you made & edited any models before? If so attach some images showcasing your model or edit:

List any ideas of new models or edits for CN that you would like to work on:

While we can teach people some basic tools when they're accepted if they've never modelled in the Source Engine before, we'd really appreciate if you're able to get some proficiency in crowbar beforehand.