'Joe'

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:130815742

Discord ID:
harryflynndev (614864917413101580)

Do you have a mic?
I do indeed.

Is this the first application you made?:
This is my first application for DarkRP Moderator.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings?:
None.​

Previous Experience

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have extensive experience as a staff member in other communities, mainly for Garry's Mod DarkRP servers and FiveM servers. In the previous DarkRP communities I was a part of, I learned everything I needed to know regarding commands needed to do the role correctly as well as how to deal with common situations that can arise in Staff Sits.

My main experience though comes from FiveM, where I was the owner of a large community the reason I mention this is because it was crucial for me to understand and learn how to deal with players, how to ensure they are satisfied with every situation handled and overall just how to be a staff member with complete professionalism.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do have a vast array of experience with serious roleplay. I spent most of 2019-2022 involved in serious RP servers on various games, including FiveM (GTA V Modification Framework) and Arma 3. Inside FiveM I have around 1500 hours in Whitelisted Role Play Communities (RPCs) mainly revolving around the British Police Force.

These servers would have daily patrols spanning for 2-3 hours of straight, serious roleplay where you were not to break character at any time. We used real British Policing documents and knowledge to ensure we were serious and realistic. One of the storylines that I helped create as a Civillain Character which I am most proud of was one that spanned several real-time weeks and was about a young teenager who was groomed into becoming a gang member inside of London.

I roleplayed out calls (roleplay scenes) where my character started getting seen doing small, relatively innocent things like shoplifting, until one day when he was mistreated by a police officer who was not having a good day. This storyline rapidly adapted to how other people interacted with me. To the point where my character had a deep hatred of the Metropolitan Police which then led to him being a part of a targeted hit assigned to him by that gang on a Detective Sergeant who arrested one of the gang members.​

Other Questions

How many hours can you be on every day?:
For now, due to the low player count, I will be on when needed for testing or any other duties required by the staff team. Once the server launches DarkRP 2.0, I aim to be actively on the server 2-3 hours a day at an absolute minimum.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The main reason I'm applying for the position today is I wish to contribute back to a community that has given me countless hours of enjoyment over the past few years. I originally began playing CG DarkRP back in 2018 and since then have amassed a huge playtime, since joining I have seen many members of the staff team come and go and now I believe that it's my time to apply to assist the staff team and ensure that players on the server have the best experience they possibly can.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
There are many ways I believe I can assist the server and there are also plenty of reasons why I could be an ideal candidate over other applicants. Some of them are the following: I have thousands of hours on Garry's Mod with a substantial amount of them being staff on other servers I have previously been a part of, I am actively able to contribute to the staff team and work on ensuring other staff members know they can come to me if they need assistance with anything at all, I am also extremely passionate about ensuring a) the player count stays as high as can be b) that every single person who connects to the server truly enjoys their experience and at the end of the day they can log off happy and knowing had fun.​

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
+Support

I've carefully read over your DarkRP Moderator application, and I must say, your comprehensive experience in various communities, particularly in Garry's Mod DarkRP and FiveM servers, caught my attention. Your dedication to serious roleplay, evident from your time spent in Whitelisted Role Play Communities (RPCs), showcases a deep understanding of the responsibilities associated with being a staff member.

Your involvement in a large FiveM community as an owner demonstrates not only your leadership skills but also your ability to handle complex situations with professionalism. The intricate storyline you helped create, involving a character's journey from innocence to gang membership, showcases your creativity and commitment to immersive roleplay experiences.

In addition to your extensive experience, your commitment to contributing back to the CG DarkRP community is commendable. Your desire to ensure that players have the best possible experience aligns perfectly with the values that CN currently needs. Your willingness to assist other staff members and your passion for maintaining a positive player experience is vital for CN Dark RP.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi @harryflynndev,

Thank you for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I think you would be an asset to the staff team right now, and you've already shown your commitment with all the help you've given while in the Helper team. Please put [Waiting for Interview] in your Teamspeak name and let me know when you're free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.