Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Headbutt

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 21h

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

In-game name: Headbutt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:573584759

Discord ID: Headbutt

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: CC Mod
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes played CC for 2 years and MRP as well
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5 - 6h Weekdays & Weekends
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Server needs help at the moment. A lot of people making sits and more staff are obviously needed to make the server better because waiting for sits is not what people want. Also helping people out just keeps the server running. I am also willing to dedicate the time to this as I do with all CN servers I have played. A lot of the time I am also sat in base and taking sits etc. would give me something else to do.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I said above I am willing to dedicate time into this server and willing to help it out and keep it on its feet. I have moderated on Civil City so I know some things already. I am also keen on helping. My history on other server might not show that I am a great candidate but I have not been staff for over a year and believe I have matured a lot since then

Status
Not open for further replies.