Denied Heavy Containment Zone extension - The Biological Containment Zone.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MlgFoxyPlayz

Jul 16, 2023
The Biological containment Zone (BCZ) will be a new Sub-Sector to HCZ. It's main focus will be on experimental cambers mainly the foundations new attempt to contain SCP-610 Object Class : Keter

The Biological containment zone will be a CL-4 sector. Testing on anything in BCZ will be decided by the ethics committee and site administration. This area will be guarded by Mobile Task Force Epsilion-11 "nine tailed fox" or if deemed necessary by Site Command, Mobile Task Force Beta-7 "maz hatters" has offered a small team of operatives to assist in the guard of the new zone. This Sector is a new way to guard these SCP's and make sure that they cannot be breached. The Biological Containment Zone will have a control centre in a classified location with a Lockdown shutting all breach doors in the BCZ and closing it until the appropriate response teams arrive.

The current list of SCP's to be placed in the new area are.

• SCP-008 "Zombie virus" Object Class : Keter
  • SCP-016 " Self Evolving Disease" Object Class : Keter
  • SCP-217 " Clockwork virus" Object Class : Keter
  • SCP-610 "The flesh that hates" Object Class : Keter
  • SCP-742 "Vampiric virus" Object Class : Keter
SCP-610's Experimental containment chamber.

As most of you would know SCP-610 doesn't have a containment chamber. This is because of its growing capability's and how fast it grows.
My answer to this is a new custom containment chamber. where a 3kg Sample of SCP-610 is held in a column sealed in a glass tube that is surrounded by torches witch will activate if 610 growth is detected. this is there to prevent SCP-610 form growing, this is then surrounded by an 5X5M bulletproof glass wall. which is sealed in a 7x7M bulletproof glass wall. These walls are there to stop form SCP-610 covering the whole containment cell if containment fails. The doors to access SCP-610's tube are CL-4. But the entrance is CL-3 This is my idea on SCP-610's containment but it's up to the devs. Here's a picture for reference.

scp-610 containment.PNG

With all these SCP's brings new samples and a new area to explore The Biological Containment Zone will be a new area of study and testing and with MTF Epsilion-11 or beta-7 helping keeping things in check this new area will be helpful addition to the foundation.

But with new SCP's comes new dangers. If Any of these Virus's breach containment The whole site would be in grate risk. If SCP-610 breaches containment it will continue growing until the whole site collapses unless. Note: the best way to deal with SCP-610 is incendiary weaponry so equipping them would be optimal.

I feel like adding this new sector would be good for the game, because not only it adds new types of breaches and new samples but also a new area to explore, and this would make some pretty interesting tests. and potentially some new weapons and a task force along with them. This would add so much more to the game. Roles, Weapons, SCP's, more exploration. this will also give more things for CI to get samples of. So that is my reasoning behind why I made this suggestion.

Now I only have one question for you.

Are you in?

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read this. :), feel free to comment on your thoughts of this idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: blixer
Nov 29, 2022
Alright so I love this and the server always strives when it gets new content I would love to see this, however, the development time to implement this would be huge, almost bigger than the containment maintenance which they haven't gotten done yet. I will still give a +support however it is highly unlikely that this is to get accepted .

Status
Not open for further replies.