For how long have you played on MRP: Since 2023
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS 1LT Henrik
USSR name (regiment and rank): KGB PVT Henrik
Civilian name: ER Girl
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, I have one application for NWO SC - https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/henriks-sc-application.21228/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2 warns

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes, I was LTCOL in AOR back in the days, I have been NWO SC Marshal and USSR Marshal

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I have been AOR LTCOL so I know how to lead regiments as RC, I have been in HC for almost 6 months before I resigned, so I have a lot of experience that would greatly help out NATO with winning. I have enough experience, competence and overall coolnes to lead nato to victory:cool:

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- NWO - AOR LTCOL - Previous
- NWO - SC Marshal - Previous
- USSR - SSHC Marshal - Previous
- NATO - SAS 1LT - Current
- USSR - KGB PVT - Current

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts:

- I am a calm and collected person
- Friendly when needed
- Mature person
- I have a lot of experience with leading wars

Weaknesses:

- I am not the best pilot
- I will be mad if people don't build FOBS

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Henrik was born in Norway in the year 1989, where he was raised and born on a farm out in the forest, at a very young age he was surrounded by hunters and farmers who showed him the wilderness and what it had to offer, when he turned 10 years old he was given his first ever rifle to which he used for hunting in the woods, he became a good shot and already at 16 years old he was one of the best hunters in the area where he was born.

When Henrik turned 20 years old, he was enlisted in the Norwegian army for a few years before he was sent down to Afghanistan as a military backup unit for the USA Army. Henrik was stationed out in Afghanistan for a few months. One night, Henrik and his squad, along with some American troops, were out on a mission when they were suddenly flanked by enemy troops, Henrik and his squad were ambushed from all sides, but reinforcements were right around the corner, they were saved and Henrik was awarded the bravery medal. Later on he joined SAS in England where he is currently stationed.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To be a great role model for the regiments and help them out.
- Enforce FOB building during peacetimes
- Should increase morale for everyone during both wars and peacetimes.
- Leading wars
- Leading NATO during events and other RP scenarios

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Keeping the regiments up to date with good documents and a healthy leadership
- That the regiments is keeping up their activity
- Be around and answer any questions people may have, and help out the regiments with anything they would need.

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Major Support
+Exceptional leading skills

+Quite Active
+Amazing Interactions

+A LOT of previous CO, RC and HC experience

Hey Henrik, In the time I have seen you in all your previous roles, I can confidently say that you‘re one of the best candidates for a NHC position, I wish you the best of luck on your verdict.

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @Henrik ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.