Henry Beepsky's Medical Consultant Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7320020
Discord name: Willowee#5587
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since October 2021 with 1018 hours of total playtime at the time of this application
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Henry Beepsky
Civilian name: Stanley Keywright
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Resigned from all of these (except for 096 obviously):
Nu-7 CSG, E-11 CPL, O-1 CPT, OSA, ECA, CI-A, GOC LCPL, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
one 3 month ban and I have been told to only tell the reason to members of SL, but it is nothing that affects my abilities of being a Medical Consultant.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
-I wanted to be in the medical department since I joined the server, but could never get around to, because at that time I already joined an MTF and was too invested in that. Now I actually have the time and motivation to put my time and effort into the medical department and help it thrive and develop. I adore the medical department and it's honestly the department I love to play the most, I am active daily and would like to do so much more for the medical department than I am already doing.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-I have a vast amount of in-game medical knowledge and months of experience in the medical field. I am also very professional at work, have written several excellent documents and have experience in Clearance 4 positions, this includes experience with viewing documents, training people, etc. Generally, I think that I am qualified for the position and that my expertise will be a nice addition to the medical team, due to my activity and willingness to improve the medical department and its doctors, so that we may all make Site-65 a better place. I understand if some people did not see me active alot, because I usually place early in the day and get off later, or only play late, but I can assure that I have been very active in the medical department in the recent weeks.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Curing a disease
The first step is to assess which disease you are dealing with, this can be done via the Infection testing kit given to medical personnel to use in the field, or with use of one of the disease scanners placed in the back of medbay.
2. Once the disease has been assessed, there are two options of curing it, you either give the patient 100ml of the required medicine for the disease, for example 100ml of Erythromycin to cure a bacterial infection, or you can be lame an use the all-cure Electro Shock Therapy.
3. The trick to getting only 100ml into a vial is to pour into it with a flask, which will put 200ml into it and then pour the vial into the flask, which only gives 100ml back, resulting in a vial with 100ml of the required medicine.
4. You may once again check the patient for any remaining diseases, for there is the possibility of being infected with more than one.
Bonus: If the patient is infected with SCP 008, the best cure is a few bullets into the head, unless they have clearance to use SCP 500

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-A Medical Consultant is responsible for every member and operation of the medical department. They train the Trainees into doctors, help any medical member with any medical related problems they might have and performing operations, order medical personnel, such as Combat Medics to assist in certain areas and do evaluations on Cl4+ Personnel. Blandly said, they oversee every member of the medical department, making sure that every one follows the rules and acts professionally, as is expected. They also review medical related documents.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Beepsky's journey into the world of anomalous medicine began with a childhood fascinated by mysteries and the unknown, but also a liking to medical media and activities. Growing up,he was captivated by stories of the paranormal, which sparked his curiosity and desire to understand the unexplainable. In his early life, he saved his mother's life by giving CPR to her after she suffered a stroke from a genetic heart disease, this event truly sparked the interest and inspiration in the medical field within Dr. Beepsky's soul. Dr. Beepsky's academic achievements were exceptional. He had acquired his medical degree at a renowned institution, excelling in both theoretical knowledge and clinical skills. Driven by a desire to expand his knowledge and skill set, Dr. Beepsky pursued a post-graduate training in the field of anomalous biology and medicine. His research work delved into the intricate connections between anomalous phenomna and the human body, focusing on the effects of anomalous entities and objects on biological systems, his work was mostly theoretical. His groundbreaking studies attracted the attention of anomalous researchers, who recognized his potential to make significant contributions to the field. The turning point in Dr. Beepsky's journey came when he stumbled upon an SCP Foundation report during his research. How he aqcuired this report, is unknown. Intrigued by the Foundations commitment to containing and researching anomalous phenomena, he realized that his expertise could be of immense value to their cause, so he tried to contact them, to no avail. On the 28th of March 20██ he was sitting in his office in ████████, Chicago, writing a study on the effects of an anomalous substance he had found in an abandoned laboratory. The substance was later identified as SCP ███. MTF Pi-1 "City Slickers" was dispatched to the building he was in, to apprehend him and secure SCP ███. This has proven to be the perfect opportunity to recruit Dr. Beepsky into the SCP Foundation. Driven by a sense of purpose and a genuine desire to protect humanity,he decided to apply his medical knowledge within the SCP Foundation as a medical doctor, slowly climbing the ranks to that of a combat medic, but he wanted to do more. Dr. Beepsky's application showcases his deep understanding of the unique challenges posed by anomalous entities and objects. he highlights his expertise in anomalous biology, infectious diseases, and advanced medical procedures, emphasizing his ability to handle the complexities of anomalous medical scenarios. Furthermore, Dr. Beepsky's application reflects his strong ethical compass. He acknowledges the delicate balance required when dealing with anomalous phenomena, advocating for the well-being and ethical treatment of anomalous entities while upholding the Foundation's mission of containment and research. His dedication to the pursuit of knowledge and talent in the medical field makes him an ideal candidate for the position of SCP Medical Consultant.

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Has multiple past CL4 positions, nothing but positive interactions, extremely friendly, knows his stuff about medical and actually puts his time and dedication towards it. Would be a valuable asset to the medical department.

• Love
Reactions: Nugglet

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support

We had a great bond in o1, you showed a lot of positive traits as both combative and non-combative.

• Love

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support
+ Great guy
+ Former CL4 experience
+ A valued member in the Medical Department

• Love

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
Hello @Nugglet

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Regards,
"Prophet" Carmine

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.