Denied HH-3 exclusive Combat Medic Slots

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Goldblood

Jul 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a new separate Combat Medic role either to medical staff or in a new job section exclusively for MTF HH-3 (Hippocratic Hammer) members. I recommend up to 10 HH-3 exclusive Combat Medic slots with possible identifying features on the model. While leaving the 6 normal combat medic slots at the same time.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
HH-3 members won't have to compete for the 6 available combat medic slots with general users.
Identifying features on the exclusive model will differentiate the MTF CMs from the normal CMs.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only negative I could see is the amount of Combat medics online in-game. Although, the new slots must be earned through HH-3 tryouts.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because HH-3 members should be able to have easy access to the role that their MTF unit requires just like the other MTF units in-game. 6 slots for an entire MTF unit just doesn't work.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
-support what

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023
-Support
Ur a Sub Regiment I'm sorry to say this but your regiment is irrelevant in the first place

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
Neutral
i dont think we need HH-3 Specific combat medic slots, but i think there is a slight need for more Combat medic slots in general as they are full most of the time

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
And we should also add RRT slots for their subdivisions aswell :DDD

-Support

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
-support

Completely unbalances the server, doesn't carry the same logic on UK (we don't have HH), generally just an unneeded job that would create too many more combatives in foundation

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
-support

of all the subregiments to even suggest a job for, why a combat medic subregiment lmao

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
-Support
The council is on its way to defunding medical after this...
In all seriousness, an in-game sub-division should not be given this sort of thing. Would divide the player base even more and could just be used as an opportunity to put yourselves above others.

• Angry
Reactions: Tarz
Status
Not open for further replies.