Denied hidden FBI agents

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
disguise tool. allow cops and other fbi agents to see disguised fbi agent as normal agent or make them stand out from a normal citizen.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
stops accidental kills and arrests by other cops.
more roleplay friendly makes it so that other cops can play along with FBIs disguise.
makes for a smoother and easier time for fbi and cops in general.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
can be hard to implement.
can conflict with hitman's disguise tool.
potential more clutter on screen if you add a marker of some form.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
i think it can be a very good thing overall but if implemented wrong can be more annoying than anything else.

Reactions: royalty

River

Jan 9, 2022
+Support also possibly allow FBI agents to disable gun licenses on spawn 80% of times whenever someone sees my license they straight away assume i'm an FBI agent especially when i'm in a hobo or trashman disguise it gives away you're a cop most of the time although it's considered metagaming people don't do it directly for example if they were planning to mug someone and they see someone with a gun license they will cancel their plan

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support
I'm sure I recall that in the past, FBI Agent would always show as their job above their heads, despite their disguise? I understand this may have been removed due to metagaming but having some way for other PD to recognise them easily would be really helpful. I am so sorry to all of the FBI agents that I have killed due to this lmao

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @eliaspm

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team has chosen to deny this suggestion as we feel that, although it may make it easier to distinguish between FBI and criminals, if this was implemented, it is a part of the RP as PD to uphold communication to make sure this doesn't happen - failure to communicate is the main reason for these situations.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.