For how long have you played on MRP: 17/12/2021
In what country are you located?: Slovakia
Time zone: UTC +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): NATO PVT Mathew Kourtesy
USSR name (regiment and rank): FSB MAJ DR.Mate Kortesovsky
Civilian name: Matuzsonc
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
1. - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uhc-application-for-dr-metyu-trotskiy.2524/
2. - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dr-metyus-ussr-high-command-application.2690/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1. Dec 29 2021 - Combat jumping
2. Jan 28 2022 - Fear RP
3. Jan 30 2022 - Base camping
4. Jan 31 2022 - ROE (Executing kidnapped teammate)
5. Feb 8 2022 - RDM
6. Feb 15 2022 - ROE (Golden rule)
7. Feb 15 2022 - RDM
Reason for 90% of these warns are lack of knowledge of rules.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have quite a bit of experience as I have been CO now in multiple regiments and part of the UHC.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
As I said above, I have been demoted for unprofessionalism which I have been working on hard in FSB and I really try to be more and more professional. I also have got a few victories on my name against NATO and would happily lead more to victory. I am decent at document works, I'm a workhorse and a perfectionist in a lot of ways. I am highly active as well and I take part in a lot of activities in the USSR. I am also friendly, caring and I believe my regiment appreciates me as I have multiple friendships too. I try to be friends with other regiments too, which has been partially successful. I would use my creativity and useful skills for the better and try my best to be the UHC everyone is looking for.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO PVT
FSB MAJ

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: friendly, helpful, caring, active, mature, understanding, optimist, improviser, forgiving, patient, extremely determined, easy to talk to
Weaknesses: light hearted, paranoid, anxious, emotional, bad confronter, self-conscious

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Matured up quite a bit since last interaction
+Decent Rule Knowledge

-Room for improvements in leadership sphere

Hello Met'yu,

As from our last UHC related interaction, you have shown distinct improvements of thought and action, I want to emphasis that there is still room for improvement, however, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt in providing a good face and actions for High Command.

Kind Regards,

-Dmitri

Reactions: Met'yu

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
+Support

+Active
+Matured up quite a bit since last interaction
+Decent Rule Knowledge

-Room for improvements in leadership sphere

Hello Met'yu,

As from our last UHC related interaction, you have shown distinct improvements of thought and action, I want to emphasis that there is still room for improvement, however, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt in providing a good face and actions for High Command.

Kind Regards,

-Dmitri
There is always room for improvement, and I'm not afraid to get better.

Last edited:

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
+Support
I never had a problem with you, always seemed decent to me. I think you have a lot to learn but you're only going to learn by trying.
You're extremely active and with the right guidance I think you'll be an amazing addition to HC
GL

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
=Neutral leaning -Support

Hello Mate,

You are a really friendly person and also active, I haven't had any negative interactions with you. And I don't have anything against you.

But the reason I went neutral is because I don't think you are responsible enough to go into UHC. For the past few days you have been making decisions in FSB without letting your regiment know or asking anything about the situation. Making decisions to make other people feel better is not how it works, because if you keep making such decisions everyone will do what they want at the end of the day.

I think in UHC it is not only about leading wars but also how to deal with people; consider everybody equal, deal with complaints, etc. and I think that is what you have to work on.

That was just my opinion, don't take anything personally.

Best of luck!

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
Neutral

I appreciate your work in FSB, aswell as trying to not make the regiment dead.
Also your activity is above average of USSR members, which is appreciated aswell.

But last time you were UHC, You got a T90 stolen middle-war.
I have seen you lead war for USSR only once in times of my activity.

Unfortunately i didn't get to have enough interactions with you in order to leave a full verdict.
If you want, contact me and we can talk if you unapprove!

Here's my Discord Tad#3221

- Tadeusz

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
+support
+active
+friendly
+active

-unsure about ability to lead

I haven’t had any problems with you while interacting with you however when you previously led wars I felt your orders contradicted each other and regiments kept getting thrown onto different points however I wish you the best of luck and believe you will be able to be a functioning HC
-Skeebiesquid

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Neutral leading into -Support

+ Very active.
+ Your efforts in FSB so far have been very impressive.

- When you were UHC, it seemed like you did not know what you were doing. You were haphazardly re-assigning regiments during war continuously without strategic foresight. However, I have not been a war where you have lead recently so I am unable to comment on whether or not this issue still persists.
+/- Took out 10thSD equipment without a member of 10thSD as UHC only to lose them seconds later. (Minor issue that can be easily corrected).

On a personal note (refer to 'Cheese Incident'), I would just like you to take more care in future in regards to dealing with people, whether or not this application is denied or approved.

Much regards,
Eisenhower

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021

-Support

-Got in trouble the first 2 days of being in FSB
-Hasn't do bare minumun as a SCO or even a CO
-Hasn't do much for FSB besides being active and doing the in game job as a CO
-Not that acitve
-Lazy with CO duty's in general

Since you got put in FSB nothing changed with you.
I also can't really give you a proper rating because i have bearly seen you since you joined.
So in general i do not think that you could be HC, you can (kinda) do the job as a CO, but thats it.

Good luck,
-Michael J

Last edited:

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
+Support
--> Chill guy
--> Fun to talk with/Play with
--> Only had positive interactions with you since I met you
--> Knows his shit

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+support
Hello mate i saw you grow up to co and i have seen tou be uhc and ag cpt and fsb maj so i think you can handel uhc again so
+ leading
+friendly
+active co

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+Support

I think that Mate has improved since his last time when he was UHC and deserves another shot at it!

Good luck

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Mate, I will be going with neutral on your application.

I've seen improvements in your overall conduct since you were last UHC, but I have barely had any interactions with you since you departed. Because of the lack of our interactions I cannot give any other verdict than neutral.

best of luck Mate (literally)

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Met'yu, thank you for taking the time to re-apply for high command,

You have been accepted, please contact a CGEN+ to go over the basics of reintroducing you back in to the UHC team. On this occasion, I will not require an interview to be held as you have recently done one after you last application.

Welcome back to the team,

Best,

Valk

Status
Not open for further replies.