Denied Highlight drone users

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a red marker when someone gets a kill with a drone, just like with snipers

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No idea

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Doesn't allow drone users to sit in 1 spot the whole war and get a bunch of kills
More enjoyable wars where we can actually find where the person is using the drone from and counter it

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Drone users get a worse K/D?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I don't think it will negatively impact drone users a lot and it will certainly give other players a chance to actually fight back against drones

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

I made a suggestion on drones recently and the response to me making this exact proposal was :

`We talked about drones together and decided that making them based on combat score, rather than money would be a good fix towards the issue with droning stopping people from sitting far away from the action and constantly droning all war.`
-Aleem
While this is a step that shows that staff are willing to accept that drones are not balanced at the moment, I believe it is a much better idea to just make the drone users marked after a kill, rather than making the drones combat score based.
Alternatively, do both.
But primarily, the users should be marked.

Dec 25, 2020
+ support to marking suggestion but making drones combat score restricted is so silly. They’re such a minor inconvenience, very very easy to dodge, and not too hard to blow up. Also very expensive to use. If someone wants to blow 60-100k every war to get like 30 kills so be it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Nirvan

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+ support to marking suggestion but making drones combat score restricted is so silly. They’re such a minor inconvenience, very very easy to dodge, and not too hard to blow up. Also very expensive to use. If someone wants to blow 60-100k every war to get like 30 kills so be it lmao
you are a so clueless if you believe that drones are minor

Reactions: Aleem Abdul

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
+Support

I made a suggestion on drones recently and the response to me making this exact proposal was :

`We talked about drones together and decided that making them based on combat score, rather than money would be a good fix towards the issue with droning stopping people from sitting far away from the action and constantly droning all war.`
-Aleem
While this is a step that shows that staff are willing to accept that drones are not balanced at the moment, I believe it is a much better idea to just make the drone users marked after a kill, rather than making the drones combat score based.
Alternatively, do both.
But primarily, the users should be marked.
the reason we came to that conclusion was because the pinging of the drone user doesnt fix the issue of sitting in the backline constantly spamming drones with the money they have which will almost never run out, while noone was against the suggestion it was changed to actually address the issue of drone spam rather than just make it easier to kill the drone user, however should we see that the change when implemented is doing nothing to fix that issue i think this suggestion will definitely be considered more.

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Astolfo, Your suggestion has been denied.

We already decided to make the change towards making drones based on combat score to address the issue of drone spam, if that does not solve the issue in the way we intended we will look into adding drone marks as your suggestion states, but for now it will be denied.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.