Hitminion's Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitminion

Jul 4, 2022
Please read the notes at the end of the application! Thank you.

Steam ID: 76561198859331369
Discord name: Butthead#3148
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I took a break but I assume I actually played around 3 months or more.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Goofball (Previously Hitminion)
Civilian name: Lucas Nolan "Goofball"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None I am aware of.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I would make a great GENSEC Captain due to many people not only recommending me but being told I have been doing a good job as Sergeant by many Higher Ups as well. I know that being a Captain may be tricky but I doubt I would struggle with a positive mindset understanding that I am making the RP server more enjoyable for people playing all roles. I think that Captain is a major stepping stone from Sergeant but know I can take great responsibility as such.

I love SCP, I have been a fan of the franchise for a long time. I always have wondered what it would be like to actually be inside the Sites without the containment breaches and just normal operation. This server brought an answer to my question. I not only have loved to be Researcher but I found that out of all the roles my favorite was Security. I have been Sergeant for a while and I have seen many things and I have experienced good and bad scenarios. May it be someone doing the right thing and someone doing the wrong, these are all learning experiences and I think I and others should be seeing these even if it is not the best situation to be in as it teaches us the dos and don'ts as a GENSEC and GENSEC Captain
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am great and many things when talking about Captain for example, I know my CoE back to back, I know what is expected of a Captain and GENSEC in it's entirety, I work well under stress and work well without stress. However I do have my weaknesses and I am not embarrassed to state them in this application, I do have ADD (Attention Deficit "Disorder") but I can put focus onto one thing very well as long as nothing huge catches my attention. I am not the best at PVP and I have died many times. I am not consistent with activity but I will have spikes where I am on and off. This is mainly do to lack of interest but I haven't lost interest in the server.

I think that being a captain takes a great level of responsibility seeing as it is a Whitelisted job and I will not take it lightly even if I am playing a game I think if someone puts this much time into something they created the others should spend time playing as intended.
I also want to include that I am not full of myself, the only reason I am saying this is because I have seen far too many people who get this role and become really really mean to others or just disrespectful. I do not think that I deserve this position more than any other applicants and I also expect the ones who do get the role to fit those expectations, not just because of me but because of others.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- GENSEC Captains are responsible for the following
* Keeping GENSEC Sergeants, Officers, and Cadets in order. Making sure everything they are doing is correct and doing their duties.
* Clearing Actions that others cannot (Sweeps, Patrols.)
* Overseeing, although GENSEC Captains are not Chiefs they are still expected to watch over the rest of GENSEC.
* Showing proper leadership and what it takes to become a leader.
* To teach
* Tryout members and help them succeed.
(Kind of lackluster but if you were to ask me what Sergeant does I would be able to rant for days, I still know the basic concept but not every minor action a Captain should take in cases.)

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Luke was a military sergeant and held many Executive roles in the U.S. Military. However Luke was always bothered by some soldiers on/off the field and was given the option to stay and continue getting bothered or leave and find some new job Luke would be treated fairly in and enjoy. Luke continued pushing for a new job and made it onto multiple security companies and somehow found myself working in the GENSEC department of the Anonymous Site-65.

Notes :
- My break was long, but I didn't lose my skills. I came back thinking that I wouldn't remember how to play GENSEC let alone Sergeant but I came back and it took me less than 1 hour to remember and be back to doing what I used to do.
- The only people that know me where people that I met a few months back, I doubt people know me anymore and this can be a downside in the application process.
- My lore is lackluster and I understand that, I am a creative person but I have never been good at creating things on the spot. I wish I could write more about why the Lore is so short but I really can't.
- My age is another downside and I know that, but if you give me a chance to prove myself I greatly doubt you will be disappointed.
- When I wrote what the responsibilities of a Security Captain it was a compilation of what I gathered from many applications I saw. (Keep in mind these weren't all approved)
- The break I took was school related, not anything to do with me not liking the server anymore.
- I have a lot of roleplay experience in leadership roles. I used to play a lot of FiveM servers and I was a Police Sergeant and higher.
- I am not going to play a consistent amount of time each day, and this goes along for weeks and months. My playtime will be scattered but it doesn't mean I am not happy to play. If I were asked I would get on the server no questions.
- During my break a few things changed, I am still getting used to this so please be patient if you see me around as Sergeant.
- Thank you for taking your time reading this. It is in your best judgement you accept or deny this application. I wish anyone who is reading this the best of luck in their applications and the best of luck in future endeavors.

Last edited:

Ghoully

Oct 1, 2022
-support

• Little knowledge of what a captain does
  • "Came back just recently"
  • Love of role play is the only reason given for applying
  • I personally have never seen this man, might just be me

Reactions: Hitminion

Hitminion

Jul 4, 2022
-support

• Little knowledge of what a captain does
  • "Came back just recently"
  • Love of role play is the only reason given for applying
  • I personally have never seen this man, might just be me
Thank you, I appreciate your input.
I just want to point some things out, I forgot to mention a lot of things in my old application. If I am able to find it I will put that back in this one. I still need help knowing exactly what captain does but I thought that was close. Even though I did come back recently if you were to check my play time I am very experienced when it comes to GENSEC as majority of my playtime is on that.

Hitminion

Jul 4, 2022
12/21/22
Edits were after re-reading it and taking feedback. Also I just became Nu-7

12/22/22
Edits were after seeing an error in a paragraph and after wanting to add a few things for quality of reading.

Last edited:

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+SUPPORT
Well written/convincing application
Solid interactions (OOC)
He’s active in the security discord
Knows the captain job and Coc coe

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks. We would like to see you more active in the department

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.