Honor wall / Cenotaph

@Jules

Never handed me the fish but taught me how to catch them. " With great dreams, "and "Hold the vision , trust the process " Taught me to be independent , view stuff in different directions, and self-develop to be a good person and take responsibility for those who trust you. Do it for the good of all.

Empathy, Honesty, Kindness

@Nomad_600

Some of the greatest interviews I have had. He wants the best for the server and also wants the best for the staff and players. Do it for the good of all.

Leadership, Responsibility, Wisdom

@Epicap

A great leader, a great friend, an inspiration, and a great progressor . Too bad we met at the wrong time. One of the best role players and hotdog sellers.

Responsibility, Wisdom, Empathy

@Sylveon

Great leader, a medical genius, and had an astonishing medical handbook, although it might seem a bit aloof at first. But if you talk to him you will know this person is a very nice person. Has a lot of knowledge and is very smart, both politically and RP-wise. Very creative person.

Innovative, wisdom, Leadership

@Cazzete

A great leader who led me when I first joined the server. It inspired me even when he retired. Gave me the motivation to do good.

Responsibility, Valor, Wisdom.

@DaveDogs

Great friend and colleague takes on the responsibility when everyone is afraid of failure. One tough mf.

Wisdom, Responsibility, Loyalty, Sincerity

@Moros

Great friend and colleague who taught me to develop ways of maturity and improvement and supported me when I need the most.

Loyalty, Responsibility, Sincerity, Wisdom

@Kito

With such perfectionism in work, it was an honor to have you as a colleague.

Loyalty, Wisdom, innovation.

@Dusk

Great friend and colleague who taught me to be tough and taught me to never give up.

Loyalty, Wisdom, Responsibility, Sincerity

@KaptianCore

First met in E11, worked close, and made it to A1. Great advisement when I was GOC. Truly shows a good dev always knows his game well. And a good friend too!

Innovation, Tyrant, Loyalty

@Demi

I will visit Bahrain soon. My best friend

@Omar D Chad

Same to you.

@Moxxie

Goofy, ahh, one of the kindest

@Prdone

GOOFY AHH 2.0

@moonyguru

Time creates a hero, or a hero shapes time. But this time, time failed you.

@Fanta

They kept urging us to look ahead, to ignore the past, but our conscience compels us to look back. Oh, Orpheus, what have you done? Did they fail you, or did you fail them? Perhaps only time will tell. For now, rest. Rest...

//

There is much more to be added to the list, and I hope anyone who reads this will someday collaborate to inspire me more and join me on my journey of self-development and enjoyment of being on the server.

I hope to see people share their mentors and inspirations, too!

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: moonyguru