Hop's Gamemaster Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hop

Jul 21, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): magicmaker88

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have (on vtime_menu) 2 weeks 3 days 20 hours and 43 minutes.

In what country are you located?:UK (Scotland)

Time zone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF MSGT hop [AVT-P02] [STF]

NWO name (regiment and rank):1stAL PVT hop the communist [DoA]

Civilian name:[Reporter] Beraniel Hoggers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421199551

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first Gamemaster application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1678629050362-png.5620

Sat Feb 25 ‘FailRP’ - I got a failRP warning for throwing a grenade at my feet.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
When I was staff on the fiveM server I did help out with a few events here and there and did run a couple events.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I am a master sergeant in JAF and with that role brings responsibility and in this role I am expected to roleplay to the best of my ability and maintain good control over my JAF squad, I also was a researcher on Civil Networks SCP-RP where I was a researcher and through that expected to roleplay seriously through testing SCP's on subjects and also by writing up a report on each experiment.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for around 3-6 hours on a weekday and 9 - 13 hours on the weekend.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I want to become a Gamemaster on the server because I want to try and make this server as fun as possible whether it be in or out of character and I want to try and keep this server happy with fun and innovative ideas and try and keep this server the best MRP server there is.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm special over the other applicants because I truly care about making this server the best it can be and trying to come up with new event ideas that will keep people interested in this server and maybe even inspire them to join the GM team and when it comes to helping people on the server I am always happy to take some initiative to go and help out people who need it.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
SNATCHED

The mission will involve careful planning and spying for NWO to gather intel on the NATO's defences, as well as a high-stakes infiltration and extraction operation. NWO will have to use their military training and tactical skills to navigate through NATO territory, avoiding detection and taking out any opposition they encounter along the way.
Once NWO reach the target, they team will have to neutralize any remaining threats and extract the target safely.

GYM - DAY

The event will take place on a specially designed obstacle course that includes a range of physical and mental challenges, such as crawling through tunnels, solving puzzles, and completing timed shooting drills. Players could compete in teams or individually, with the fastest times and highest scores earning prizes such as personal or war funds.

CAPTURE THE FLAG

All players will be divided into two teams (no matter if they are NWO or NATO), and each team will have a base with a flag. The objective for each team will be to capture the other team's flag and bring it back to their own base, while defending their own flag from the opposing team.
Some areas will be off limits to try and increase action happening and to make it less crouching around trying to be sneaky.
The base ( where they have to drop the flag off) will be on Radar Hill for NATO and on Bunker Hill for NWO.
There will be a time limit of 5 minutes per game and who ever wins 3 games first wins.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Operation Crimson Storm

The country of Afghanistan has been under the control of CSB for the past year. The government of Afghanistan has tried to negotiate with CSB, but all efforts have failed. SO the government turned to NATO for help but their forces will not be enough on their own so they may have to ally with the enemy...

Plan: NATO & NWO has decided to launch a surprise attack on CSB in the city of Kandahar. The operation will begin at 0600 hours and will involve a coordinated assault on several key locations throughout the city.

CSB must try and stand there ground against NATO & NWO and try to show them not to over step while NATO & NWO are trying to destroy every trace of CSB in Afghanistan.

Stage 1: Air Assault
The first stage of the operation will involve a helicopter assault on the CSs in the city. NATO & NWO will use several helicopters to insert special forces teams into the city. The special forces teams will be tasked with securing key locations and eliminating a high-value target.

Stage 2: Ground Assault

Once the special forces teams have secured key locations, the ground assault will begin. NATO & NWO will use armoured vehicles and infantry to push into the city and engage the CSB. The goal of this stage is to eliminate as many rebel fighters as possible and take control of the city.

Stage 3: Capture the Leader
The final phase of the operation will involve capturing the leader of the rebel forces. NATO & NWO has intelligence that suggests that the rebel leader is hiding in a heavily fortified building in the centre of the city. The special forces teams will be tasked with infiltrating the building and capturing the leader.

ROE:
NATO & NWO will only engage hostile targets. They will not target civilians or non-combatants unless they are a threat. NATO & NWO are cleared for maximum force to be used.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:
Operation Night Watch

Towns has been experiencing a series of security breaches, including thefts of weapons and ammunition, as well as reports of suspicious individuals Wielding firearms and threatening military personnel As a result, the base commander has authorized a 24-hour security operation to be conducted by the Military Police.

Their mission is to patrol the base and maintain a visible presence to deter any criminal activity. Additionally, we will conduct spot checks on personnel and vehicles entering and exiting the Towns.

The operation will begin at 1600 hours and will continue until 1700 hours later that day. The Military Police will be divided into teams and will patrol Towns in vehicles and on foot. They will be equipped with standard issue weapons, handcuffs, and radios for communication.

We shouldn't expect much resistance but there has been talk of some suspicious people called the "CSB" in Towns...

SAS / STS:
Operation Shadow Recon

Objective: To gather intelligence on the political situation and the activities of key individuals, including rebel leaders and government officials.

A small group of Russian rebels have recently leaked many military secrets that could be crucial for NWO & NATO and could boost their power in the world if found before anyone else.

SAS/STS will be operating in small teams and will be tasked with gathering information on the political situation, the strengths and weaknesses of the various factions, and any plans for future attacks or offensives.

SAS/STS will do this by finding evidence and sneaking it back to base for it to be scanned but not everything is the real evidence...

IVG / ISAF:
Operation Iron Shield

Objective: To clear and secure a key neighbourhood that has been occupied by enemy forces and establish a strong defensive perimeter.

The CSB are back and have taken control of a key neighbourhood in the Towns, and it is imperative that we clear the area and establish a strong defensive position to prevent any further enemy advances, or explosions...

The operation will begin at dawn , the teams will be equipped with standard issue weapons, grenades, and smoke grenades, and armoured vehicles if permitted.

Once the area is cleared, ISAF/IVG will establish a perimeter using sandbags and other defensive measures. They will set up machine gun emplacements and anti-tank weapons to deter any enemy counterattacks.

ROE:
ISAF/IVG are authorized to use lethal force to engage and neutralize any enemy forces they encounter, they are cleared for maximum engagement.

JAF / SWB:
Operation Thunder strike

An unknown third party was trying to transport very valuable goods over the Highlands via helicopters until one ran out of fuel, it managed to make a safe landing somewhere on the map.

It is the job of JAF/SWB to try and find this mystery helicopter and bring it back to either NWO or NATO base but be careful this third party won't let one of their helicopters get stolen without a fight.

The completion of this mission will provide both sides 2 million war funds but only if they can safely land the helicopter in a base.

1stAL / 17thAR:
Operation Steel Rampage

1stAL have established a strong defensive position in an open field that prevents our ground forces from advancing. 17thAR's mission is to conduct an assault on the enemy forces and secure a strategic objective.

IF 1stAL is able to hold off 17thAR's push until they are out of tanks then NWO is awarded 3 million war funds, if 17thAR is able to abolish 1stal and take the point then NATO is awarded 3 million warfunds.

Last edited:

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

+ Support

+ Solid Application
+ Your map change event to Afghanistan sounds interesting with quite a nice bit of lore
+ Your event ideas are actually quite nice and would bring something different to the peacetimes events we're used to

/ Your age is realistically the only thing that lets your application down however, we do have people like Harry that managed to pull of some good stuff in the gamemaster team and use his reputation to help him find the correct people to pursue further things with Civil Networks so I'd look past that personally.

Overall, you've got a great application with some well thought out ideas. You have a good reputation in terms of your warnings and I myself have never ran into any issues in particular with you. You've had prior experience (be it outside if gmod).

Good luck with your application.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
I haven't dealt with you personally and I doubt I will because you play on the UK server, but a run through your app shows me great potential. I'm very fond of the lore and detail you have provided to each individual event. I like the three stage approach in your map change event. I am hoping we move past the capture the flag however (the individual under your application suggested the same event) and find something else to do, which I expect you to be able to accomplish with ease. Additionally, Snatched sounds like an infil mission, so I am not sure how I feel about that. Nonetheless, your application overall outweighs the cons I've identified, and like Jack outlined, your age is probably the only hinderance but your application is promising enough for me to give you a shot. As a result, I give your application a +Support. Good luck!

Edit: Hop was right, I was mistaken and Hop's application came first. I messed up the timings haha, sorry! I've struck off the text I wrote initially in that regard.

Last edited:

Hop

Jul 21, 2022
+Support
I haven't dealt with you personally and I doubt I will because you play on the UK server, but a run through your app shows me great potential. I'm very fond of the lore and detail you have provided to each individual event. I like the three stage approach in your map change event. I am hoping we move past the capture the flag however (the individual under your application suggested the same event) and find something else to do, which I expect you to be able to accomplish with ease. Additionally, Snatched sounds like an infil mission, so I am not sure how I feel about that. Nonetheless, your application overall outweighs the cons I've identified, and like Jack outlined, your age is probably the only hinderance but your application is promising enough for me to give you a shot. As a result, I give your application a +Support. Good luck!
I am not 100% sure if this is what you meant (but I wouldn't want to get denied over it or anything so I just wanted to clear up any speculation) but the way you said about the capture the flag makes me think that maybe you believe that I copied this event idea from the other application but this is not the case as I made and posted my application around 3-4 hours earlier than the other and this event was of my own original idea, please disregard this if this is not what you meant but just wanted to clean up any speculation! :)

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I am not 100% sure if this is what you meant (but I wouldn't want to get denied over it or anything so I just wanted to clear up any speculation) but the way you said about the capture the flag makes me think that maybe you believe that I copied this event idea from the other application but this is not the case as I made and posted my application around 3-4 hours earlier than the other and this event was of my own original idea, please disregard this if this is not what you meant but just wanted to clean up any speculation! :)
Corrected, sorry and thank you for pointing that out!

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Support
Decent maturity
Active
Good app

Small events

1st small event: This event sounds decent to good depends how it will be excuted

2nd small event: I kinda like this idea if this is done well it would be a bussin event

3th small event: Basic

For small events you will recieve a plus supp

Map change

Fun: sounds really good with multiple stages I like.
Detail: lots of detail on how it will go.
Lore: the lore sounds good
Map: idk if this map is gonna be on afghan or a other map cause if this is afghan its not really a map change event then imo cause its a rotation map but there is no workshop link so idk really know what map you will be using but for the rest idea is good.

Map change you will recieve a Plus support

Regimental missions

RMP/AOR:
I like the lore but idea itself is meh imo cause first they will patroling arround base so its kinda yk there normal duty and a event should be more like something diffrent. The only thing its diffrent they go to town to also patrol.

SAS/STS: decent idea

ISAF/IVG: Cool idea

JAF/SWB: Sounds a bit plain imo.

17TH/1stAL: So from what I read this is basically 1stAL defend a point and 17th has to go to the point and secure it. imo that a bit basic

For Regimental missions you will recieve a -support

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello Hop! Today im going to be giving you a <+Support>
  • Good application, nicely detailed
  • Mostly good interactions
  • Only one warning
  • Seems dedicated to helping the community
Good Luck! - Draco

Hop

Jul 21, 2022
Support
Decent maturity
Active
Good app

Small events

1st small event: This event sounds decent to good depends how it will be excuted

2nd small event: I kinda like this idea if this is done well it would be a bussin event

3th small event: Basic

For small events you will recieve a plus supp

Map change

Fun: sounds really good with multiple stages I like.
Detail: lots of detail on how it will go.
Lore: the lore sounds good
Map: idk if this map is gonna be on afghan or a other map cause if this is afghan its not really a map change event then imo cause its a rotation map but there is no workshop link so idk really know what map you will be using but for the rest idea is good.

Map change you will recieve a Plus support

Regimental missions

RMP/AOR:
I like the lore but idea itself is meh imo cause first they will patroling arround base so its kinda yk there normal duty and a event should be more like something diffrent. The only thing its diffrent they go to town to also patrol.

SAS/STS: decent idea

ISAF/IVG: Cool idea

JAF/SWB: Sounds a bit plain imo.

17TH/1stAL: So from what I read this is basically 1stAL defend a point and 17th has to go to the point and secure it. imo that a bit basic

For Regimental missions you will recieve a -support
I do understand the points you make in your reply and I will certainly keep these pointers in mind for any future events or ideas I have :)

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
+support
aor event lore is good but is our basic job
friendly and active
good learner when i thought him how to be a nco

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Interesting event ideas, and although he is a bit young I don't think that should be the main deciding factor. Pretty chill guy from what I've experienced as well.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Application Accepted

Hi @Hop ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, Please contact me or a Event Team Supervisor ( Sahns and Duckie ) so we can get you on track.

Regards,
Rosco​

Status
Not open for further replies.