-​
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)​
SCP-RP UK
-​
Do you have a mic?​
Yes, But rarely used
-​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held​
NU-7 LCPL [Held], E-11 CPL [Held] CI Alpha [Held] UNGOC SPC [Held] IA Ambassador [Holding]
-​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​
1705744693015.png
-​
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?​
There are a few skills that make me a good candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant :
1. Activity: I make sure to stay active, this shows dedication and commitment to the committee
2. Respectful: Being respectful to other people makes you look good in the public eye by showing kindness and courteousness.
3. Responsibility: If I make a mistake I will not attempt to blame it on someone else or attempt to lie my way out of the punishment, I will man up and tell the truth, I know what to do and what not to do.
4. Maturity: I always make sure to be mature as long as possible, this skill gives me the confidence to walk around the foundation without any worries about making mistakes
6. Reliable: When I am giving a task, you can rely on me to finish it or continue it for you, I make sure it goes smoothly and does not go bad and get ruined
7. Commitment: This helps me show other people how badly I want the position
8-Experience : I have experience as a CL4 personnel working for the department of Internal Affairs as a Ambassador which I enjoy
-​
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?​
Here are some of the ECA responsibilities in the foundation:
1. - Making sure that personnel are following the Foundation Legal Codex at all times
2. - Follow all orders from Ethics Committee Members and the Ethics Committee Chairman
3. - Approve documents and tests.
4. - Resolve complaints and issues if possible
5. -Authorize AA and Mass Termination of d-class if needed
-​
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in​
on the 9th of September 1995, a boy named Jack Silk was born to 2 loving parents living in poverty, he lived for the first 18 years normally and enlisted into the military and 4-6 years later he was given the rank of CPL and was heartbroken for the passing of his parents in a car accident, 1 year later he was sent a letter asking to join site-65 as an IA agent he was hesitant as first but decided to join so he booked a flight to Canada, 5 months later we seeing him doing his normal duties and tasks as an IA agent and was happy to receive this opportunity, 1 year later we see Jack Silk working as an Internal affairs ambassador and working closely with other ambassadors and both directors of Internal affairs, he then gets called to the offices of Ethics and gets offered a new position as an Ethics Committee Assistant and he happily accepts the offer, 2 years later we see Jack Silk working as an Ethics Committee Assistant with a wide smile on his face showing how proud he is of working a job he loves and likes

Last edited:

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Mr. Silk,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . You may seek elaboration by reaching out to an Ethic Committee Member. We feel that there are certain aspects missing from your application or curriculum vitae that would bolster a better standing and result in this request. The Committee does not want any upset or offence from this result, you may re-apply in no less than two weeks time.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.