-​
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)​
SCP-RP UK
-​
Do you have a mic?​
I do but I rarely use it
-​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held​
[UK Roles] CI-A[Held] - Nu-7 PVT [Held] - E-11 LCPL [Held] | [USA Roles] IA ambassador [Held]
-​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?​
I have 2 RDM warnings - 1 FAILRP - 1 FEARRP - 1 TOXICITY - 1 METAGAMING
-​
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?​
As an experienced agent, my mind started to go to another level in the department as my mind started to think about documents and how to go further in the leadership of Internal Affairs, I now tend to help other agents with documents, arresting foundation personnel, ETC, I am also filled with passion and dignity as my mind slowly began to enhance the enjoyment of seeing other foundation personnel and fellow agents being happy at what they are doing seeing that brings me happiness as I enjoy continuing to work for the Internal Affairs department.
-​
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?​
There are a few skills that make me suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador but also help me adapt to new skills and they are:
1- Activity: I make sure I am always active to the best of my ability, activity is essential in my book it also shows committed you are to the job.
2-Integrity: I think being honest is one of the main things an ambassador must be, as it not only shows how he is willing to willingness to go further, but it also puts respect in him as he does not lie.
3- Focused: I tend to only focus on the job am tasked to I do not put anything else on my mind by my given task, this shows how strong my mindset is.
4- Respectful: Being respectful helps you build the feeling of trust and safety around other personnel.
5-Committed: I am committed to the job at hand and it helps me to focus on my goals during the good times and during the bad times.
6-Maturity: this skill helps to look professional in the public eye and makes me stand out from others.
-​
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?​
I have written 10 documents for US server and 1 for UK so total of 11 documents in my Internal Affairs career, the secret to making a document good is firstly formatting, this makes the document easier to read and makes it look good compared to other documents, second is understandable, and this helps the document dramatically as it helps put the idea into the person reading it fastly and easily, thirdly inviting, this helps the person receive enjoyment while reading the document, fourth detailing, this helps the person imagine what has happened while reading, fifth grammar, this is one of the most important things in writing Proper grammar is necessary for credibility, readability, communication, and clarity
-​
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?​
Internal Affairs Ambassadors help guide the agent in their career, their job is to help agents figure out how to write documents, make reports, make sure they follow the legal codex, and much more, their job is to also look over agents to make sure they are doing their job properly and help them improve and learn from their mistakes, they train agents into getting accepted into the Internal Affairs department and guide them to success in the future.
-​
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in​
Henderson Williams was born on the 9th of September in the year █ █ █ █ in the city of █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ , Henderson didn't really have the same luxury as other kids so he was forced to start selling drugs barely to survive Henderson continued until the age of 13 when he was caught by the police he was sent to boot camp to enlist into the army, Henderson even tho he hated it he had no choice but to continue, he continued till the age of 17 where he enlisted into the army and join specifically join the Military police, Henderson who started to call himself Hound continued for 26 months in service and got the rank of corporal, 2 weeks later Hound got a invitation to work for a secret foundation, Hound was hesitant but he followed along where he joined the department of Internal affairs, he would later work in the department until he got the golden opportunity to become a ambassador for the department of internal affairs, Hound who accepted excitedly accepted the offer and became a Internal Affairs Ambassador, the story ends where hound can be seen shaking the hand of one of the department leaders of Internal Affairs.​

Last edited:

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
i have talked with you many times. and I Can feel that you are mature enough.

and the times i did talk with you. It had Been a blast

Reactions: 'HOUND'

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Hound

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. You application also shows very little effort considering you used the same application to apply for the same position on site-56.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Tim Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.