In what country are you located?:England
Time zone:BST
NATO name (regiment and rank):David B NATO infantry pvt
USSR name (regiment and rank):Houston ATR LTCOL
Civilian name:sir david
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/houston-david-b-sc-application-uk.12690/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
yes, the ones last year and the year before I cannot remember however the one from this year(the failrp one) I flew near NATO base in a recon drone and NATO engaged the drone with guns and stingers and so I engaged with the drone I believe this was allowed because I was engaged however a staff member disagreed.

1726483314141.png1726483329809.png
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-
yes i have alot of experience being a high rank, i have been ltcol/col of multiple regiments and previous experience leading ussr in wars
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-
i am an active member of ussr and i have a lot of previous experience in leading regiments in war and out of war. i also have the ability to lead ussr in war and to get major victories over nato.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-
ATR LTCOL, STS COL, IVG CPT, ISAF LTCOL, RMP 1LT, SC LGEN
List your strengths and weaknesses:
STRENGTHS:
-
long time experience leading Ussr and regiments.
-active
-war planning that lead to victories
WEAKNESSES:
-
mic sometimes doesn't work in game
-i get annoyed sometimes when we get absolutely rolled

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
i was born in a nato occupied country where i later joined the NATO army where i became a ISAF LTCOL, However i later defected from nato and joined the USSR army where i have served in multiple different regiments such as, sts col, and i even became a member of USSR high command however i was later demoted from this and became an ivg cpt where i later resigned for a couple of months however i reenlisted and worked up the ranks of ATR to the rank of LTCOL Where i have led atr to dominate JAF during wars and more.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-
keep Ussr regiments active and use strategies to lead wars against NATO towards victories and promote/demote members of the regiment you are in charge of when necessary.
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-
to keep the regiments active with many members and to make sure that the people in the regiment are engaged and to make sure that no one is breaking the rules that may lead to a warning or ban

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
+ Support
- Has alot of experience as RC
- Has experience in leading wars
- Activity is a big plus
- Very friendly guy

- Mic sometimes doesnt work
- Bad pilot
- Many warnings. very bad man

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
Not going to mention the Scud incident which is Fail RP...
James you do know he said that as the only warning he got this year so far. This is a pointless comment tbh and we are not supposed to be discussing in the comments of hes app. If anything can you delete the comment since you havent said anything about hes app and is pointing out nothing to this app. Pls delete this and so will i once i see this is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: Kvalax

Levi

Mar 15, 2023
+Support
David is one of the experienced players of the server with countless high ranking positions in the last few years and has been holding ATR up as one of the most active members ever since he reached CO. Him becoming SSHC will be a massive help to the outcomes of our wars.

Sep 7, 2022
-Support

While I do like you Houston and think you're a nice guy from our brief even though we haven't interacted much and I am sorry for this I don't think I could +Support this after what you pulled on Monday. You knowingly pushed 3 SCUDs out of USSR base using a Kamaz during a restricted war and fired all of them. While I respect the commitment to doing that as it took 8 minutes to push out each one, it very clearly broke FailRP and you did it 3 times in a row. This isn't a behavior that should be encouraged and if you get into SSHC I think it will only become more common from you and other people in USSR.

Obviously nobody is perfect and it could be a 1 time mistake however I don't believe you would discourage this behavior from other people and only encourage people to find loopholes in rules and exploit them until staff add more rules in place. Again I'm sorry and based on our recent interactions this is just my opinion and I'll probably feel differently in the future.

Apr 3, 2022
-Support

While I do like you Houston and think you're a nice guy from our brief even though we haven't interacted much and I am sorry for this I don't think I could +Support this after what you pulled on Monday. You knowingly pushed 3 SCUDs out of USSR base using a Kamaz during a restricted war and fired all of them. While I respect the commitment to doing that as it took 8 minutes to push out each one, it very clearly broke FailRP and you did it 3 times in a row. This isn't a behavior that should be encouraged and if you get into SSHC I think it will only become more common from you and other people in USSR.

Obviously nobody is perfect and it could be a 1 time mistake however I don't believe you would discourage this behavior from other people and only encourage people to find loopholes in rules and exploit them until staff add more rules in place. Again I'm sorry and based on our recent interactions this is just my opinion and I'll probably feel differently in the future.
there was no rules against it at the time i did this, also i wasn't told i couldn't and another thing how many times have you used a Humvee during a restricted war that u are no allowed to. also it took 10 minutes not 8, and how did i break fail rp when i put the scuds into neutral then towed them out of the base. at the time there was no rules about restricted wars and so it wasn't against the rules at the time. it is not against the rules because of the brand new rule that was put in place.

thanks for this response but please look onto your side before complaining about others

Sep 7, 2022
there was no rules against it at the time i did this, also i wasn't told i couldn't and another thing how many times have you used a Humvee during a restricted war that u are no allowed to. also it took 10 minutes not 8, and how did i break fail rp when i put the scuds into neutral then towed them out of the base. at the time there was no rules about restricted wars and so it wasn't against the rules at the time. it is not against the rules because of the brand new rule that was put in place.

thanks for this response but please look onto your side before complaining about others
It broke fail rp as its not realistic for a Kamaz to push a SCUD out of base as a SCUD weighs a lot more than a Kamaz. While it wasn't in the rules at the time its something pretty obvious that you shouldn't do. It ties in to all of these rules which a staff member should've warned you of before you did this. And personally as far as I can remember I haven't used a humvee in a restricted war if I did though I would apologise for it. Again based I would probably feel different about you getting into SSHC in the future because I genuinely like you as a person but based on this incident and your reply I don't think it's a good idea at the moment.

1726858918569.png 1726858399172.png1726858484311.png

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2022
It broke fail rp as its not realistic for a Kamaz to push a SCUD out of base as a SCUD weighs a lot more than a Kamaz. While it wasn't in the rules at the time its something pretty obvious that you shouldn't do. It ties in to all of these rules which a staff member should've warned you of before you did this. And personally as far as I can remember I haven't used a humvee in a restricted war if I did though I would apologise for it. Again based I would probably feel different about you getting into SSHC in the future because I genuinely like you as a person but based on this incident and your reply I don't think it's a good idea at the moment.

View attachment 18249 View attachment 18247View attachment 18248
none of which definitions i broke :)