How do you feel about SCP-323 being actually stored in the foundation?

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
I was reading the SCP wiki for 323 and found it an interesting read. Would it be better if 323 was stored in the foundation or is it good as it is now? Ofc major nerfs but only downside I see is that it's basically 035 but with extra steps. Just wanted to see peoples opinions

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
fuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's stored

• Love
Reactions: Moon

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
fuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's storedfuck 323, I hate that guy regardless of where he's stored